Chio-chan no Tsuugakuro - Vol. 8 Ch. 36 - Chiharu, Kushitori-san, and Abhimanyu

What's worse Koreaboos or Indiaboos? They're the same, but at least Indiaboos looks amusing in this chapter, this of course just an opinion from somewhat un-ironic closet weaboo

Dex-chan lover
Kabaddi is awesome!
Just look at it consuming more and more innocent souls...

Me

Dex-chan lover
"Artificial replacement anuses"? Man, these kids are harder-core than I thought, if they're wreckin' buttholes that badly.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I can't be the only one thinking of that meme when I read "superpower by 2020" right?

Group Leader
I'm still not entirely sure what Kabaddi is supposed to be aside from an excuse for the older girl to grope other girls.

Kushitori sempai was almost a good role model here.

God I love this manga

ere

It seems there is even something called Beach Kabaddi... and world championships too! Wow!

Dex-chan lover
"For my Nakama-s , I will penetrate your a$$holes ." .

Then she practices with a cat , "A cat is fine too" meme , lol .

Page 14 : the title of the book , that she is holding , is "Kabbadi Introduction" .

*Ahem*
The author really used the color pages for the best part of the chapter. Excelent

Aggregator gang
I had never heard of Kabaddi before reading this comic and I have a feeling I’ll never hear about it again after I’m finished. Still, it’s good to learn new things.

@BilliusX
It actually comes up a lot in other gag manga.
I'm not sure if it's just a running joke among mangaka or people just like the inherent silliness of it.

Dex-chan lover
@BilliusX I did see it in one or two more mangas - until now that there's also a sports manga about it being scanlated. Maybe it really is an up and coming sport?

Users who are viewing this thread