Chio-chan no Tsuugakuro

Contributor
Mangaka announced that it ends with next chapter https://twitter.com/tadataka_k/status/1025563265856757760
vader.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@bastek66

I'm guessing sales aren't strong enough?
Has there been a hentai mangaka that has been successful in non-hentai manga?

Contributor
@rh75 This many volumes is successful.
Shitloads of them are successful - Rei Hiroe, Kohta Hirano, Tosh, Akira Akatsuki, Ken Akematsu, Takega Hiromitsu, Inazuma even Kiyohiko Azuma did hentai at the beginning of his carreer.

Dex-chan lover
It just seems so sudden, especially with its anime still running.

Guess my knowledge of former hentai mangaka is severely limited.

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn, this is one of my favourite manga too. How up to date are scans with the raws?

Contributor
Wrote a review on this, here it is:
https://terrenceswiff.wordpress.com/2016/10/12/chio-chan-no-tsuugakuro/

GREAT series. Had been keeping an eye on it for quite a while, was and still am ecstatic that it's being translated so thanks to everyone involved. This is kind of a unique title that I feel you should probably be reading it already if you aren't. Super funny, a gaming protagonist who actually plays video games (on the PC! whoa!), and fantastically wild scenarios. Excellent.

Aggregator gang
Chio-chan really is the protag from Perfectly Perpendicular a few years later. She's even got the same haircut.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm kind of curious as to why no other translators have picked up the series considering Dropout is so far behind in the series

curious as to why no other translators have picked up the series considering Dropout is so far behind
Feeling the same way but trying to hold out since they were doing such a great job :<

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, that last page, it very much represent quite a few female streamer.

Dex-chan lover
got done watching the anime and it was perfect imo, so of course i had to come check out the manga and the manga is also amazing though the anime just makes it alot better

though i do gotta say it sucks that the manga is already over as i really wanted more anime of this series but now that'll never be

but i did wish they would have just animated the whole manga cause there are alot of chapters they didnt put in but at least they gave us a little short bit of some of chapters that didn't make it in the anime before the bloopers

but wow its just sad to see that this is already over as after watching the anime and seeing the manga just leave me wanting more of this series

am really sad about it as im really gonna miss this series

Users who are viewing this thread