Chio-chan no Tsuugakuro

Dex-chan lover
Wait wtf, that artstyle... I never knew Chio-chan was made by that hentai artist...

Holy fuck I don't know how to feel about it, the artist's works were always a little weird to me, mainly because of how he plays with colors and skin shine...

I'm always expecting some weird old man to suddenly appear and start molesting the girl ffs...
His works really fucked me up...

Man, I knew that he liked her but I really didn't expect them to actually start going out, Kinda hopped there was more of them though...

Wonderful manga, with humor similar to Nichijou or Hinamatsuri. Can't wait to start the anime!

This manga reminds me of asobi asobase, even the character resembles most of them! But actually its because i watch and read asobi asobase first.. thats why i said it reminds me of it..

But anyway lets put asobi asobase aside, this manga is very fun to read.. and boy, i can't stop giggling and chuckling whenever i read this manga.

Even if the romances in here aren't that strong, but the comedy just hit me right!

10/10

I knew that this manga rememberme of something special... One of the first Hentai I read, Inside the Vaulting Horse from the same author

It’s so weird to think that a hentai artist created such a good manga. In all its silliness and absurdity it’s well paced and well thought out with good characters all the way to the end.

Haha, its like been a year since i last read the series and it still gets me good 😂
Welp cant help but want more a/c moments, manabura🚢 go-mo🚢
,if only all the ships had sailed in the series 😂😂😂
#mananabestgirl haha

Users who are viewing this thread