1d489a46-efbe-43e7-b3f1-b63ea7ed3342
M mojo72400 Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 15, 2020 Messages 1,327 Aug 13, 2026 #2 Is it Akari, Suzune or another sauna loving girl?
Kaarme Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 18, 2018 Messages 24,179 Aug 13, 2026 #3 What is that last page supposed to be? The series was dropping in rankings, with the readers complaining there's no progress? I can't imagine any other reason for suddenly having a page like that.
What is that last page supposed to be? The series was dropping in rankings, with the readers complaining there's no progress? I can't imagine any other reason for suddenly having a page like that.
Late_Komei Supporter Joined Dec 26, 2020 Messages 6,529 Aug 13, 2026 #4 Well that's one way to hook an audience.
BigDoggo Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 23, 2020 Messages 315 Aug 13, 2026 #5 So we're resorting to bait now? It's been so long that I forgot this manga was always like this .