Chitei Ryokou

Dex-chan lover
This is like the perfect story of what not to do when exploring a cave lol.

"Voyage au centre de la Terre" with "Les Cinq Cents Millions de la Bégum" were my first science-fiction books. I'm really delighted to read it again ^^

What are the odds that this beautiful piece of work inspired Made in the Abyss?

Thanks for all the work Hawk Scans! Voyage au Centre de la Terra is awesome and this adaptation is great too. Appreciate you guys sticking it through even though there's not a ton of user recognition.

Group Leader
@aznzhou np! I've had a lot of fun working on this manga and reading the comments. Just happy to share one of my favourite childhood books with more people :D

Contributor
Shouldn't this be tagged "Science Fiction," since it was written by, you know, the guy who invented it, and it's part of his Extraordinary Voyages series? I'm not sure if MD tags old-school Scifi...

Uuuuuugh I want this artist to do an adaptation of 20,000 Leagues so bad..! ;w; He has the surpassing technical skill for it.

Fed-Kun's army
Ooh, this seems interesting! I've heard about the story, but I have never read the book. Bookmarked.

Double-page supporter
This was a really interesting read and the art style really conveyed the story perfectly for me. A pretty good manga adaption of a known classic with a statisfying ending personally.

Users who are viewing this thread