Chitra - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

Fed-Kun's army
It's such a shame there is no crueler way than this

You lack imagination.
That said, the only 'easy' way to enact something curler is to have people who are arguably worse on the payroll, you could also imprison rapists and cut their dicks off and force them to stand, and have a bunch of high ranking people bet on how long till he collapses, you could use dull blades or instead of a clean cut, you use a relatively light blunt tool and hit it till the crushing force dismembers it. There is a south american video where 2 people tried to screw over the cartels,
one got a fairly quick chainsaw, the second got a dull knife
so same principle applies, line a few of them up and get the least bad but still worthy person a quick death and switch tools till you are better off using the blutside of a butter knife. you want a more... horrible way to do this, death by 1000 cuts, a fun chinese way of killing people that involves very small cuts over a few days progressively getting more severe toward the end, most die before the end due to infection or succumbing to the wounds before 1000 are administered.

you want more phycological, imprison them and don't tell them their date of death. bag their heads and use throwing weapons or archery practice, they may live another day, they may die that day. this would serve as both a cruel way to kill them and as training for the new guardsmen to get use to killing people

hell, you want something cruel, draw and quartering, I can't think of many ways that would be worse but as simple as this.

She says that cut of their hands, feet, and dick isn't cruel enough? And that she didn't care about the circumstances of the murders? What the fuck is wrong with this lady's head?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@Flynn_Rhodes

?

I mean, if someone took the life of another human being or forced themselves upon others sexually, is there really a need to consider the circumstances? I'll admit the death sentence can be a bit harsh but she doesn't have the time or the resources to deal with it any other way. Her methods of punishment were the most efficient and reasonable, considering her own circumstances.

Dex-chan lover
@__nil

So... you are saying that killing someone in self defense should be punished with execution? That a child that kills his abusive and raping father that is abusing his sister should experience this same punishment?

Isn't your moral code a bit twisted?? Or did you not think about those kind of circumstances when you made that comment?

@Elmithian Bro I just said she doesn't have the time or the resources to deal with it any other way. At this current time, she needs to focus on stabilizing the land she's governing and asserting control. It's truly terrible for those people if this happened, but she can't be going around reviewing every single murder case. Her circumstances doesn't allow for it.

I explicitly said that the death sentence is harsh. I am in no way justifying or supporting execution for the cases you brought up. Anyone with half a brain would agree that would be unfair.

Users who are viewing this thread