Chitra - Vol. 1 Ch. 34

I seriously wanna know what’s blondie’s deal. He screams untrustworthy, like he’s looking for an opening to claw his influence on our mc. Thankfully it hasn’t worked lol.

Wow how low on faith must Tornian be to have just 1 point! And those prison cells lol

Thank you for the chapters!

Dex-chan lover
@JustAReader0 Murder, betraying people, scamming. He literally has the worst personality known to man and his acting skill is SS or SSS, cannot remember which, so he behaves like this. Also seems to revel in war and chaos since then he can do shit without anyone noticing. But if he thinks he can get one past Radelk, he has another thing coming.

Ooooo Tornian is a very bad man! His expression was priceless when Chitra revealed his faith score. I guess faith in ones self doesn't count?

Haha I'm very curious about what's going to happen to those ugly men.

Thank you again for translating this chapter!

@ghusjil @kirakira666 how do I find their discord? I've been looking everywhere but their old blog is defunct since May 2019, there's no links to the discord, should I try to contact the mods 1-1 to ask for it? I'd love to read this again, I liked it a lot since the time it only had 9 chapters

Is this gonna be some weird battle royal where who ever lasts the longest gets to become handsome?

Double-page supporter
FUCK!! I know there's a story based on that eating garlic and such for weeks in an isolated place but I forgot what it is!! If anyone knows please tell me its literally making my head ache trying to remember.

Users who are viewing this thread