Chitra - Vol. 1 Ch. 47

Is she gonna get a permission to have transmigration pass? I would like to buy one... I can help Chitra ... I can give her some references of how she may want men to look like... I have experience... From observing ( I swear... Just observing... perhaps ) Nine, Claude, Lucas, Ezekiel , not to mention the other gene selfish dudes in other 122 manhwa and mangas I've bookmarked and anime I've watched.... Just let me go to that place and GRAB THAT LONG HAIRED STATUE!!!!!!!!

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME???

BTW my greatest gratitude for thy diligence, the chapter was wonderful ... Please do take your time upon the further release

DANG GIMME THAT LONG HAIRED STATUE DUDE!!! I'VE GOT TO HAVE HIM AS MODEL FOR THINGS.... LIKE ART

don't mind me.... just expressing my things

One of the few isekai stories left that are original. And funny as he'll.
I'm sure I'll see the whip scene as a même on social media very soon.

Thanks for all the scans! && Is that about to cause a bit of an "issue"?

Also, who is going to help us keep same from all of the badies?

Finally—WHAT MANNER OF HOTNESS WILL TRANSPIRE FROM UPGRADING ONE OF THE 5 STAR HOTTIES‽ I am afraid! Very afraid (of hotness overload)!

@dementedcockroachondrugs which part? The meditation necessary to crush her want/greed, so she pulls with a clear mind, less it triggers the "Muahahahahahaba!" Troll Algorithm, or that the gods have been tweaking with the draw odds, or that she just landed onto a new system feature?

BTW, do we need to make a Gatcha Rules flow chart for the odd? 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread