Chitra - Vol. 1 Ch. 50

honest question of why pick it back up if this is updated to chapter 80 with 1-2 new chapters every week on bato.to

Group Leader
@Natey-Night

Some folk might not mind the quality there, but for those who would prefer a higher release standard, we're here to provide it.

Supporter
2 freaks trying do bed her and the only one with a head do his best to refrain himself >.<

@Natey-Night Why are you trying to make the translators want to drop this? I like reading it in better quality and although I've tried reading the one on batoto I couldn't bring myself to read more than a few chapters because the translation was so bad that it made me lose interest in the story.
@thank you for still translating this. I really do want to read this quickly but I don't want to make myself lose interest in the story in the story just because of bad English. that's why I'm happy that you're still doing this. Thank you

Thanks so much for the release! I've waited so long. ^^;;

Aww, Tyrex and Tornian are trying their best. <3 I'm glad Tornian didn't massacre all of the chickens in one go.

Okay but like. Could we take a moment and just appreciate the men in the new cover??? WHEN WILL THEY APPEAR IN THE COMIC 🤧🤧🤧

Users who are viewing this thread