Chitra

Atleast the MC is decent and not a fucking cunt with Max level in the Cunt Stat who just wants to gather a fucking boring harem.

Btw: There are 48 more Raw chapters, so...you know.

I'm really liking this manga! Thank you for translating it. Can't wait for the next update!🤗

for all indonesian fellow bro and sis. check webcomics, they already have this manhwa until 30s chapter.
you can get free chapter until chapter 21

Contributor
If I were reborn into a gacha game, I think I might just kill myself. I am dying of gacha addiction in the real world already. I commend MC's willpower and ability not to try to find what the premium currency is and not do 10x pulls until her mansion exploded

@404noname sprry baru bales. kalo gue biar bisa baca gratis dan cepet sih login pake 5 akun facebook. hampir setiap hari juga dpt tiket gratis buat baca. jd bisa kelar baca sekitar 3 hari

Somebody reposted their scans of another series on instagram, and the artist of that series found the reposts and told the person on IG to take it down. Secret land castle decided to delete everything they had, and move somewhere else to avoid getting in trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread