Chitra

Dex-chan lover
would love to read chapters 10-32, where can i find them, or is it connected to a discord, and if so can i get an invite

Will you guys post the previous chapters here? It'll be wonderful if you guys can, but if not. Its okay. Thank you for the uploads!

Hoping that the discord link invite be updated. I really really wanted to ready the other chaps of this manhwa.

Group Leader
Lol! I love how well this series balances serious in-world political issues with utter ridiculousness.

Contributor
I still can't believe some stupid guys would upload manfa on instagram.

It's the worse thing to do if you want to still be able to read your manga here or anywhere else.

Thank you so much for updating. I'll also be keenly waiting for your discord. Thanks again for the hard work.

Lord help me I freaking love this webtoon. Thank you so much for sharing it here. And is Radelk hiding a yandere inclination???

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the massive update of previously locked chapters.
Will there be up to current count.

bit confused because i rated it and marked it as reading, but because chapters get removed i end up forgetting where i left off... so i guess it's time to reread! thanks for the chapters 😄

Chances are they're just uploading chapters 1 - 10 because other manga sites has it, but this one doesn't

Their Discord is still closed so tough luck even getting to read the rest

Hoping they’ll upload chapter 11+ as well. I am so sad their discord is on lockdown and every invite link is expired :(

@Sinnamon Somebody sent me a sketchy link...that works nonetheless. Only has a few though.

http://www.mangago.me/read-manga/chitra/

Users who are viewing this thread