Chiyo Kuno the Psychic

Dex-chan lover
Now this is a tsundere with the perfect balance. Enough tsun with equally enough dere.

lol usually when a girl is behaving very instinct heavy we just call her crazy but in this case ... she actually knows...

with all these adorableness in such quantity i don't think a truck of insulin can do the job for me ...

*puke sugar*

Dex-chan lover
Shinzo Abe approved.
image.jpg

-This manga is sponsored by Japanese Government.

Fed-Kun's army
@TheElusiveTaco Yeah, I've been reading along. I've just been lurking in the chapter discussions. Thanks for the new chapters. Seems like you've got your typesetter shortage that we discussed mostly figured out; Almost all of your series' chapters release schedules have accelerated significantly, and I'm glad to see it. :)

Edit: Oh almost forgot. I've said this already elsewhere, but; Congratulations on your first official doujin translation!

You know, she's only dere in her dreams and not IRL. From the MC's point of view it's hard to see what the appeal is.

Dex-chan lover
You wanna read a manga that turns whatever you are into a big ol' tiddy onee-san that goes "Ara ara~~~" into a big muscular man who is fangirling while reading this?

You come to right place. Make sure to bring insulin too.

There's such a thing as being too tsundere. The guy must have the patience of a saint to be able to endure her borderline paranoid ramblings.

Dex-chan lover
The entire point of this is that she has the power to see the future but theres no supernatural tag ? alright i guess

Users who are viewing this thread