Chiyo Kuno the Psychic

I just asked the other day if there would be any updates and then all of sudden chapters are translated up to date, I guess that santa was poking around.

Group Leader
https://twitter.com/shiqui7/status/1342395896961515521
Should be a new chapter out by the end of the year. As always, I'll try and get it translated on the same day the raws come out.

So she lost her precog huh... Nice

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
guess i could only go so long before getting bored, since the chapters seem pretty similar.
not a bad read though.

Super cute! I wouldn't say its something like a 10/10 read. The story premise is simple but still cute, the characters are well defined but nothing amazingly unique (besides a Tsundere with precog obviously) and every chapter focuses on the relationship between the two mains. Its something you definitely won't regret reading if you like cute stuff.

uh... can someone explain this new chapter
why did she greet him while her bra was showing, that whole moment felt entirely out of character and it did not seem like she had a moment to slap him

@gatordreams16
so she lost her power and got really scared like she explained. When he showed he was like an anchor for her to hold onto and realize things will be ok, so she got overly happy and hugged him...in her bra...and that's where the slap comes in, because she got really embarrassed after that, because slapping a guy even if he's not the one at fault for a certain perverted act is a "funny" Japanese trope. Any other questions about a 3 page chapter?

@Acciunt lmfao no need to be toxic, it was just really strange and definitely felt like it could have been done differently even though I love the manga. No other questions :p

@gatordreams16 I mean, all I did was explain the chapter like you asked lol, was my last question a TINY bit snarky? Sure, but that's mostly because I was kinda explaining the obvious, not really toxic lol.
Also it's not out of character at all, the girl is in fact head over heals for the guy, she just uses every ounce of will power to not act like wants to, and when she got really emotional(just like the time when she got really tired and hugged him while crying, or when she kissed him while half asleep in the net cafe) she acts on those instincts, actually this is COMPLETELY in character.

Dex-chan lover
Don't read this small "argument" down here, you'll actually lose a few brain cells finding what the problem was
because there was no problem to begin with, gatordreams16 either misread the response or wanted to start drama for no reason

It was nice fluff.

With her abilities gone, however, there's no longer any reason to read this. It was the entire draw of the series in the first place, after all.

THIS IS THE MONADO'S POWER!

Ok so he has the power to see into the future and he doesn't use it to destroy the mechon?

holy snap i have alot of catching up to do, welp you know the drill! BINGE BINGE BINGE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I FEEL IT NOW MR KRABS

Users who are viewing this thread