Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata: Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youin - Vol. 14 Ch. 69

Dex-chan lover
Did I get it correct that Leona knows that victory is in sight and still decided to commit suicide?
That shows that she's still uncertain Usato can do it. As someone else mentioned, Leona believes it's her job to finish off Karon through any means necessary. I foresee Usato struggling and Leona threatens to drink the water before Usato stops her. Telling to wait and watch some monstrous bs he'll do

Reactions: le3
Contributor
Falga spectating from the sidelines while cutting off his limbs huh :huh:
Dragon-made equipment (with a new familiar + some impressive feats) is quite the souvenir to return home with. Let's see if the heroes accomplish something as well (other than confessing via the newspaper)...

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
This chapter made me realize I was mixng up Arc and Kazuki. Call me stupid, but please remind me who's Arc?

• meguuusad
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
I really hope Nea is the FL of the series. So far she's definitely been the most interesting and caring ally of his.

But wtf is up with leona? That's no longer responsibility but reckless greed and entitlement. She's trying to give herself meaning by dying while fighting karon where it's unnecessary
I don't see it as greed or entitlement. She just doesn't trust herself or Usato to be able to get the job done normally. She believes that the only way to stop Karon is to match his strength by using magic sacrificial doping water.

• This

le3

Dex-chan lover
Dang it Leona you dummy :shamihuh:

Falgar can't resist the humanussy too huh :haa:

Dex-chan lover
Sounds like Usato will need to punch 3 things in the future.

Karon, the dragon axe, and Leona's stupidity.

Dex-chan lover
I would say haha funny number but this is actually a really good chapter
:nyoron:

Users who are viewing this thread