Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata: Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youin - Ch. 72

Dex-chan lover
To be really fair, its only like a few weeks in series timeline since Usato truly attuned to the life of battle that is not unga-bunga. Even with all the trainings still won't let him cross a lot of bridge toward actually experienced soldier which is on a somewhat similar strength.

But honestly I can't wait for the actual bloodline technique Usato will show everyone.

Last edited:
Contributor
Am I the only one finding this series' fighting scenes really hard to follow?
Doesn't help that they added two wings and a tail to the attacking/moving parts of his body either...

Can't believe our heavily plot-armored MC would have an actual weakness though. I think I have a good idea of what Rose will train him in once he returns now:
Something along the lines of "If you drown just reverse the damage caused to your cells by lack of oxygen in your blood with healing magic". Usato will be diving for hours.
Then, the only skill missing will be flying, maybe he can do something with calculated detonations of his bloodline technique thingy there. :dogkek:

Thanks for the upload!

Dex-chan lover
The body is a bigger target than the head, but striking Karon on the head (or jaw) would more likely to knock him out.
Of course in a frenetic fight it’s hard to aim at smaller target, but I was expecting Usato to aim for the head when he caught Karon’s fist.

(Or maybe a headbutt is queued up somewhere along the line, Usato would then name it Healing Headbutt per tradition)

Group Leader
Doesn't help that they added two wings and a tail to the attacking/moving parts of his body either...

Can't believe our heavily plot-armored MC would have an actual weakness though. I think I have a good idea of what Rose will train him in once he returns now:
Something along the lines of "If you drown just reverse the damage caused to your cells by lack of oxygen in your blood with healing magic". Usato will be diving for hours.
Then, the only skill missing will be flying, maybe he can do something with calculated detonations of his bloodline technique thingy there. :dogkek:

Thanks for the upload!
Also thought of him regenerating the dead cells to mitigate the lack of oxygen, would be cool!

Dex-chan lover
Still going on...

Screenshot-1.png

Dex-chan lover
All those pages of fighting for us to be right where we started.
Well it didn't end where it started... there was some progress.

Meh, getting to be a habit for fights in this one. Defeat bag guy, bad guy transforms into a higher being, fight, lose, harden resolve to win.
You must not be used to fighting mangas. And you clearly didn't watch/read Dragon Ball because what we have here is so little compared to what DB did.

Anyway... I guess the fight is going to end in the next chapter and leaving the last chapter of volume 15 for the epilogue of this arc and showing what is going on with others and show the next destination.

Dex-chan lover
Not only is it hard to deal with his attacks, but it's also hard to see what's actually going on.

Can't fight on ice without someone falling in. And yes, ice water hurts.

Nice to see those two actually do something.

They're treating the danger of falling into water as very binary. Lethal if you fall in, but perfectly fine the moment you exit. As long as you don't drown, it's not that dangerous, but the danger that's there still remains as long as you're wearing those soaked clothes.

Round... 3? begins.

Nah, the action isn't that clear. You can sort of follow with what the narration expects, but details are hard.

Well it didn't end where it started... there was some progress.
Not enough progress.

Fed-Kun's army
In the same way that healing magic won't fill your belly if you're starving, I doubt you can just "heal" oxygen deprivation. It's a "fuel problem", not a "damage problem".

It's not just that lack of oxygen kills cells, but rather oxygen is necessary for cells to carry out their functions.

Users who are viewing this thread