Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata ~Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youin~ - Ch. 89

MD@Home
Joined
Jun 10, 2018
Messages
855
Finally, we can continue with the main plot! Does anyone still remember what that is...?
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 5, 2019
Messages
824
None of them are backing down, but they may wind up agreeing to share.

After all, he has near-infinite stamina, and they don't.
tenor.gif
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 10, 2018
Messages
1,189
Inukami... could it be literal..? Maybe she's not human, hmm?

Bruh, I can't help but see breasts on that owl, particularly the shots at the front...
 
Banned
Joined
Mar 23, 2020
Messages
1,349
Finally, we can continue with the main plot! Does anyone still remember what that is...?
I think they went around to rebuild the allies they need to properly defeat the demons and stop them from doing the Nazi Hilter thing. ...

but it's been so damn long that I'm not sure. For all I know the main plot could just be the MC is going to decide which gal is going to his main wife and which one will be the side wives. Oh and he hads to report in to his dominatrix waifu boss.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top