Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata: Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youin - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Can only heal yourself? Good, I don't want you to heal that twin tail bitch after you've done her face in.

Dex-chan lover
The way I see it is that if its acceptable that all others beat and bully healers why can't a super op healing come by and beat the shit out of everyone else.

Dex-chan lover
Well, I kinda knew this manga does not fully commits. Hellish training was shown as daily jogging and there is no way MC would beat someone up as per his mentor's order.

Double-page supporter
Incoming Hell training which on par with FMP ...😎

@WhimsiCat:
Fight makes Might ...
Might makes Right ...
!FIGHT-FIGHT-FIGHT-FIGHT!

usato is channeling the Captain. its kind of scary how much hers becoming like her
-on pages 8 and 11 he looks a lot like her.
-theres the scary strength thing p10+11 not to mention what he did in that practice fight the last couple of chapters
-then the reaction of the crowd on p16- same as captain gets
and the whole intro to training sounds familiar....

Fed-Kun's army
why do things in such a roundabout way like that
just beat them up till they can't stand anymore they can't bully anyone if they're in a more pathetic state than the one getting bullied lol

The novel is still only translated up to the next chapter of the manga.
For now ...
raid1.png

Dex-chan lover
@izayamikaelis He's an outsider who is trying to gain support for a war. He can't just beat up citizens who probably have more in influence than him and can easily spin a story painting him as the perpetrator.

He probably could beat up any citizen he wants. He's got the backing of the strongest human in the world. He is also the most important member of the heroe's party without which humanity will be doomed. If he was more twisted in nature, he could extort nobles easily.

Users who are viewing this thread