Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata: Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youin - Vol. 5 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
On one hand declaring 'lol tsundere' isn't a free get-out-of-landfill card
On the other hand, having to witness how your old and only friend, and a crush on top of that, crumbles away with literally zero resistance of his own in a world where any, ANY mental issues are swept under a rug, counselling of any way is nonexistent and you either pull it through or turn into a wreck probably didn't help with her personality

A fucking tsundere whose behaviour makes sense, i can't believe i am typing this...

Dex-chan lover
oi vey... Fucking knew it was coming yet I still kept hoping it wouldnt.. "i buwwied u becuz i wuv uuu11!!1!!1 just because i awmost kiwwed u doesnt mean I hate uuuu!!111!!1" fuckin hell. its in my top 5 most hated tropes for sure

Dex-chan lover
They are children, and most children are just stupid brats who can't express their feelings with words! And depending what was your environment, you'll resort to violence! I know it well, I was a thug and a bully, and once you enter that vicious cycle it's hard to escape, because it requires you admitting you're weak! And a thug can't be weak, right? :pepehmm:

That girl talks big for someone who would have lost instantly if Nack hadn't idiotically shonen shouted his attack.

@drakkor I know right? what is this fucking bullshit. It's so fucking infuriating.
They wonder why edgy rapey manga's are getting so popular, is because everyone has been waiting for some actual justice for fucking decades that now it's only extreme revenge that can please us.

What makes it worse, if it's a male character, there is no hesitation on the abuse, yet if it's a female character she basically gets off scott free after literally tormenting the poor boy for who knows how long to the point of mental breakdown. Then all of a sudden the abuser get's let off.
HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS IS SO INFURIATING, I need to learn to draw and just start hijacking these stories as doujin's and unfuck their stories.
That, and some people in manga are just so evil that even if they're being tortured and raped the audience can only turn up their nose and say they deserve it. If you do it to others or have it done to others, then you very much deserve it right back. People deserve what they earn. It's what I like about Redo of Healer: the mangaka really puts in the effort to make you hate the "victims". Like, the things they've spent years doing are far worse than anything the main character ever does to them, so it can be argued that he's too lenient.

Yepp, the BGStory for her turned out like expected. Sure, she is a child and everything and you shouldn't judge children too harshly, but she is still trash. When it came down to it, she resorted to violence. And betrayed her childhood friend. No matter how hurt and betrayed she felt herself, that went lengths too far. You can forgive someone something like that, if that someone is an underdeveloped character, who is overwhelmed by the circumstances and was in an especially bad situation. Forgive it once, if it happened once. But she did it continuously.
She's not a child. None of them are. They are all plenty old enough to know how to behave and exercise self-control. That they choose to act childishly or were raised that way is not an excuse. They know better. It's like when people say someone is "doesn't understand" something just because they haven't experienced it (extra points when it's something almost no one experiences). Doesn't matter, you don't need to experience something to understand it and you don't need to understand something to act on what you know.

Last edited:
"Why did it turn out like this?"
Because you're evil. Duh. What did you think would happen when you started treating him like trash and even tried to murder him in the street?

"Nack had given up from the beginning, he didn't even try." She says after his own family has been tormenting him for a year and then when he goes to the Academy he gets treated like absolute garbage by everyone else. And then, when he's at his lowest, instead of helping him you become the worst of all solely because when you showed up he was too hurt by how everyone else in his life betrayed him to put his trust in you. And your response was to become the queen of torturing him, literally torturing him with fire and everything, and even going so far that he would have died if Usato hadn't saved him from you.

You are Evil.

Last edited:
They are children, and most children are just stupid brats who can't express their feelings with words! And depending what was your environment, you'll resort to violence! I know it well, I was a thug and a bully, and once you enter that vicious cycle it's hard to escape, because it requires you admitting you're weak! And a thug can't be weak, right? :pepehmm:
She's not a child. None of them are. They are all plenty old enough to know how to behave and exercise self-control. That they choose to act childishly or were raised that way is not an excuse. They know better. She might have been nine at the time and therefore was indeed a child at the start of all this, but even a nine-year-old knows not to bully a friend whom she admits she noticed was depressed. And this isn't a case of someone not being able to express her feelings. This is a spoiled little brat trying to get a dog to do tricks for her entertainment by hitting it with a tire iron.

Dex-chan lover
People in this comment section should just stop reading this and go read some of the "revenge rapey torture" mangas they praise so much instead.

Dex-chan lover
Eh, kinda expected to happen, I'm kinda irritated it actually happened, but I don't really care, I just want to see usato do usato things

Dex-chan lover
People in this comment section should just stop reading this and go read some of the "revenge rapey torture" mangas they praise so much instead.
This exactly describes that one manga where the hero get's revived and gets revenge by brutally and psychologically tortures his revenge targets

Since a lot of people hate this arc, I'm gonna say I like this arc! I'm all in for character developments for everyone anyways, so it's for me! I do hope that Nak joins the unit though.

Dex-chan lover
lmao horrible ass reason for her to literally crush his spirit into dust but tsundere logic I suppose lmao.
You'd think if she cared about him so much she followed his ass to the academy she'd be able to admit her feelings a bit.

She requires healing punch trauma before any of us readers would forgive her. I'm sure Nack is just gonna immediately accept her apology tho.

Users who are viewing this thread