Choose what langage we want to see for one manga in the chapter listing

So i read a lot of manga in french and a lot in english and i was wondering if it was possible to choose in what langage you want to see the mange in the chapter listing.

Dex-chan lover
@Dolgarr if you mean filter chapter languages, the gear besides the search bar should have options for that.

Fed-Kun's army
No and yes.

No to "I want to read X series in english, but Y series in French". 99.9999% sure that kind of feature wouldnt work because it would cause database to implode.

And see above for how to limit languages

That's what i was speaking about : choose langage by series. thx for the answer and sorry for my english

Group Leader
I'd like to see some kind of display for a given manga for all the various languages it's been translated into and maybe some way of showing, temporarily, the chapters of that manga in a selected language without having to set and reset my global language preferences and/or restarting my browser.

There are a few mangas I follow that seem to have been abandoned by the scanlators in my primary language, English. If they have more chapters in another language I might be able to read forward with some difficulty in that other language.

Fed-Kun's army
@Nojay
If you just want to check whether it is tranalated in other languages or not, open the manga title page in private/incognito mode. That way you won't mess with your language settings.

Users who are viewing this thread