Choose Your Real Daddy Tyrant - Ch. 10

Group Leader
Hi if your confused or anything I'd like to address that all 4 of the dad candidates think they are the father. So if it wasn't obvious enough that's the reason there going to be saying that Luna is their daughter (or the mc) just like Hercules did. This is what I think is happening and if I said anything wrong please inform me.

I think last candidate it my fav ( I think it’s MCs as well)

Group Leader
Good job @Alienzer ! The translation is pretty accurate to raws in this chapter, better than the last chapter. Thank you for sharing these chapters with English readers here on MD :)

@ellasmith From what I heard people have been taking their translations and posting them on other sites so they dropped some of their series that they have been working on

Group Leader
@Alienzer Sad to hear about the hate, don't let it get you down! You're doing great and I'm really thankful, like other readers, that you took time out of your day to bring us translated chapters!

I'm so confused about what's going on? Is the baby bird in the wrong nest ? Is that a monster or a aura ? why didnt her last daddy candidate see that? Can anybody let me know what's going on?

Group Leader
@BananaAreNasty If your talking about the last couple pages our main character is looking for a hidden egg and it's hiding somewhere by the nest that we saw her by at in the end. She isn't really doing anything that mainly revolves around the birds. Also by monster if you mean the mysterious figure in the ending pages I myself don't know. Lastly I don't know what you mean by see what.

@Alienzer. I know all that, I mean what the heck is she talking about when she's searching for the egg! She says something about the birds appearance and Mentions how the egg gets revealed. Is she in the wrong place searching for the egg? Because the figure looks like a humongous fucking bird 🥴 Then the "Fun fact" at the end is confusing as ever as well. I asked about her dad because of the fact he didnt tell her about the presence of that monster . He's educated and strong he should've sensed something.

Group Leader
@BananaAreNasty When she means by appearance the baby birds changes shape when there is a animal that they know is stronger then them. I'm guessing the main character knows that information, since she read the original novel. The egg getting revealed is pretty simple the moment she luckily touches it, it will appear. She isn't in the wrong place while searching for the egg, because that's the exact location where Hercules was at in the novel. Since the egg doesn't have anything in it no animal or anything it's just magical I'm pretty sure. Then for the dad question that mysterious figure was most likely not even there when they arrived and appeared out of no where before he was able to sense it. What I'm predict is that in the next chapter the dad does sense that figure, but right now that ending just left on a cliffhanger.

@Alienzer Right, So that big ass monster bird is one of the babies that changed shape when they met with her dad ? But I dont think that makes sense either because it didnt change the first time her dad put it in its nest. And if the little one in the nest is the same kind of bird she was holding it shouldn't automatically feel threatened by two people it just wasnt threatened by right ?

Group Leader
I think the huge bird looking thing is something different maybe a predator or the parent that feels threatened by Hercules and the mc being there. If it's the parent option I'm sure they would want to defend their children from anything. I'm sorry if what I'm saying isn't helpful. I'll be leaving now so sorry if you still have questions.

Users who are viewing this thread