What would you do? - Choosing your protectors and killers.

Dex-chan lover
dragon-ball-bitch.gif

What's with these bunch of slapping gifs, anyway?
It dates back to the dark ages of MD.

Dex-chan lover
Ghetto Matte, Kirito is absolutely useless, all he can do is PK you in a video game.

Outside of a video game's he's just a poor kid with rich friends

Group Leader
Ghetto Matte, Kirito is absolutely useless, all he can do is PK you in a video game.

Outside of a video game's he's just a poor kid with rich friends
Still, assuming he has all his in-game abilities, he can be one hell of a swordsman.
26.gif

Whether they are enough to help him hold his own against the others, that's up for discussion.

Group Leader
@Teddy @Mr_Detective
kirito also has a briliant brain in planning. you also said that these guy are on their peak right? getting him on a team then picking other for disable, brute force is actually over powered. remember you cannot lose if you outsmart your enemies.

Dex-chan lover
wwyd144.jpg

Hello everyone!
100.gif

Welcome back to today's episode of "What would you do?".
101.gif

Today's situation is as follow: The staff members apparently have had enough of you being a useless shitposter on the forum and decided to eliminate you. They have hired 12 of the best warriors in the fantasy world to go after you.
028.gif

Luckily for you, one of them has fallen in love with you because he/she/they/it has gotten covid and therefore lost taste in people. You two have enough money to hire 4 of them to protect you instead, while the other 8 still try to kill you. Here are the people who were hired:

1. Zero (Mega Man X)
2. Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto)
3. Vergil (DMC)
4. Dante (DMC)
5. Kratos (God of War)
6. Milla Maxwell (Tales of Xillia)
7. Lightning Farron (FF13)
8. Sesshoumaru (Inuyasha)
9. Strider Hiryu
10. Ryu Hayabusa
11. Kirito (SAO)
12. Obi-Wan Kenobi

All of them are at maximum power, have all their abilities and weapons.
Who would you choose to protect you, and who would you rather fight against instead?
Upanhso.tk-59.gif

Sorry, but I couldn't create a poll for this one. =.=
Dante - Reminder, Dante kills deity level beings on the regular...for fun.

Vergil - Same as Dante.

Kratos - A literal, unstoppable rage god.

Obi-Wan Kenobi - Because The Force Is Cracked.

This is a team that essentially just destroys anything on the given list. At that point I'd just sit and start pissing off the staff even more lol

Group Leader
A good argument,
But can he outsmart an ax?
We know the answer.
Ax is overrated. Sword wins.

Ez6KWMkVUAI8_GU.jpg:large

Dante - Reminder, Dante kills deity level beings on the regular...for fun.

Vergil - Same as Dante.

Kratos - A literal, unstoppable rage god.

Obi-Wan Kenobi - Because The Force Is Cracked.

This is a team that essentially just destroys anything on the given list. At that point I'd just sit and start pissing off the staff even more lol
Yeah, looks like a stacked team. Kratos alone is already a tough match. For Vergil and Dante to work together, things become even more difficult.
024.gif

Kratos -> I'll have Milla and Lightning take him on. One is a god, and the other is a demi-god, both have killed a god before. Winning or losing, Kratos will likely have to walk away clinging onto his life.

Obi-wan -> I've seen his death battle with Kakashi, and I think Sasuke should be able to take him on. Maybe bring Kirito along for insurance.

Vergil -> I'm gonna let Ryu and Strider take on Vergil. The battle of Japanese swords.
046.gif

Dante -> Zero and Sesshoumaru are probably gonna have a hard time with him. Dante has the upper hand since he can use many different weapons as he sees fit, but Zero can use a variety of weapons, too, albeit not as many. Dante can transform, so can Zero.

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/d...st/scale-to-width-down/1280?cb=20190503024738
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/m...te_Zero.png/revision/latest?cb=20210911164832
*I don't know why the pictures are not showing up...

Sesh can transform as well, but I don't think his is that useful... They might not win, but they won't surely lose, either.
Sesh can also revive everyone with his sword. So, unless they fight in different places far away, or someone somehow manage to steal his sword, the entire team has an extra life for everyone.
Upanhso.tk-15.gif

Oops! I gotta
030.gif
now!

Dex-chan lover
Ax is overrated. Sword wins.

Ez6KWMkVUAI8_GU.jpg:large

Yeah, looks like a stacked team. Kratos alone is already a tough match. For Vergil and Dante to work together, things become even more difficult.
024.gif

Kratos -> I'll have Milla and Lightning take him on. One is a god, and the other is a demi-god, both have killed a god before. Winning or losing, Kratos will likely have to walk away clinging onto his life.

Obi-wan -> I've seen his death battle with Kakashi, and I think Sasuke should be able to take him on. Maybe bring Kirito along for insurance.

Vergil -> I'm gonna let Ryu and Strider take on Vergil. The battle of Japanese swords.
046.gif

Dante -> Zero and Sesshoumaru are probably gonna have a hard time with him. Dante has the upper hand since he can use many different weapons as he sees fit, but Zero can use a variety of weapons, too, albeit not as many. Dante can transform, so can Zero.

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/d...st/scale-to-width-down/1280?cb=20190503024738
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/m...te_Zero.png/revision/latest?cb=20210911164832
*I don't know why the pictures are not showing up...

Sesh can transform as well, but I don't think his is that useful... They might not win, but they won't surely lose, either.
Sesh can also revive everyone with his sword. So, unless they fight in different places far away, or someone somehow manage to steal his sword, the entire team has an extra life for everyone.
Upanhso.tk-15.gif

Oops! I gotta
030.gif
now!
Ye ye ye!

So Kratos vs Millia and Lightning, that's a tough one. However, I think Kratos comes out with the edge due to his sheer strength and durability. Remember that Kratos can use his anger to heal himself from any injury as well as augment his already insane strength. Also don't forget that Kratos flipped a temple the size of a mountain without breaking a sweat. Lightning and Millia would likely have the upper hand at first, with their speed and power putting Kratos on the back burner but as Kratos gets angrier through the fight he could push for the win. This isn't taking his ability to analyze and think on the fly, which is how he beat Heimdall, an opponent who could foresee his attacks and read his mind. Kratos also has insane stamina, fighting and staying awake for weeks at a time (which he learned to do to avoid the Blades of Chaos returning to his side). Then he stabbed himself with a sword specifically designed to kill gods and swam through the sea into an entirely different land with completely different gods. Like....You normally die from swimming in the ocean due to exhaustion in like 10 minutes, tops. He swam through it, tired and wounded. Dude's nuts.

But I would seriously consider telling them to try and fight Kratos at a distance because if he gets his hands on Lightning or Millia at any point though.... we have to just...look away...

With Obi-Wan, I forsee kirito going down very quickly or not being a threat at all. Assuming Kirito has all his in-game powers, there's really nothing he has that a basic force user can't counter so it'd really be down to Obi-Wan VS Sasuke.

Sasuke relies on a lot of Jutsu and energy based attacks, so using something like Tutaminis would take care of that, meaning the total conflict comes down to swordplay! (Insert Japanese YOOO here). This is where I think Obi-Wan has an incredible edge. Obi-wan's fighting style was designed for wars of attrition, the force is not only unlimited but it can be used to re-energize you. Sasuke would likely realize that's the deal and start conserving his energy and use tricks (like a ninja should) to try and get in and finish it. But the force also has the added benefit of being a complete and total snitch, in that it tells you everything going on around you and then helps you move to act.

Generally speaking, you have to have launch a surprise attack on a Jedi to have any real chance because they're typically not focused in the force. Sasuke could definitely do that, the problem is that depending on how strong the Force User is, a surprise attack could be rendered null and void. For example, Yoda killed his troop before they could kill him and Darth Vader stops a laser shot from his own troop (a main sith tactic of killing Jedi). If we're taking the strongest point, then Obi-Wan is definitely not susceptible to surprise attacks.

In Sword play I'd still have to give it to Obi-Wan and here's why, the goofy battle between Mace Windu and Palpatine? According to the novelization, that battle took place in light speed.
Anakin blinked and rubbed his eyes again. Maybe he was still a bit flash-blind—the Korun Master seemed to be fading in and out of existence, half swallowed by a thickening black haze in which danced a meter-long bar of sunfire. Mace pressed back the darkness with a relentless straight-ahead march; his own blade, that distinctive amethyst blaze that had been the final sight of so many evil beings across the galaxy, made a haze of its own: an oblate sphere of purple fire within which there seemed to be dozens of swords slashing in all directions at once.

The shadow he fought, that blur of speed—could that be
Palpatine?

Their blades flared and flashed, crashing together with bursts of fire, weaving nets of killing energy in exchanges so fast that Anakin could not truly see them—but he could feel them in the Force. The Force itself roiled and burst and crashed around them, boiling with power and lightspeed ricochets of lethal intent. And it was darkening.

They were moving so fast, they didn't even look human anymore. Mace Windu and Palpatine did ALL of that, without being winded, without an issue. It isn't much of a debate that Obi-Wan is at least equal to this version of Mace Windu. Sasuke has to use chakra to keep up that kind of speed, meaning that if everything goes how Obi-Wan wants it, he'd run out of Chakra eventually.

So the big question: Could Suasanoo overwhelm Obi-Wan? my answer is... maybe? It's really hard to sus this out because size doesn't matter to The Force, only skill and focus. There is the argument that Obi-Wan could absorb an attack from it and then absorb the shell itself since it's technically an energy mech, but there's also the issue of absurd levels of destruction that go along with it which could split his focus. Even at light speed, 10,000 miles of exploding land is still probably an issue. Or that Obi-Wan could reach out in the force and stop Sasuke's heart using Morichro (a force power to slow down an enemies internal functions to the point of them dying) but Obi-Wan has never been that kind of person....Mace Was, Anakin (Vader) definitely but not Obi. So it's really hard to figure out. Potentially, Obi could put all his energy into running around and avoiding everything and wait for Sasuke to run out of Chakra but that'd take days and Obi-Wan likes to relax so he probably wouldn't go for that, either.

Tough for me.

Hyabusa and Zero, this is another tough one. Hyabusa is a strong, powerful, demon-killing Ninja...but I don't think he could match the sheer intensity and speed of Vergil with the Yamato. One of Vergil's main attacks is to move at (or faster than) light speed, slice the dimensions apart and then let them crash back together with insane force and precision. Ryu has definitely never encounter anything like that and Vergil isn't the kind of guy to hold back so he'd immediately try to off them. I think I've heard Zero has some similar feats so I think he'd survive and the match would be between them but I defo think Ryu is getting one shot.

The real issue is if Devil Trigger and Sin Devil Trigger could handle Zero's transformations. Honestly I don't know about Zero so I can't speculate lol

Sesshomaru and Dante is a pretty open and shut one for me. The only one who has ever given Dante a challenge is Vergil and in their fights, Dante usually ends up the winner. Sesshomaru has no feats that scale to Dante or Vergil's levels, in fact one of his (Dante's) powers is near-complete invulnerability. Dude was stabbed through the chest, unconscious and likely bleeding for like a week and then got up like he was taking a nap and went toe to toe with his brother in the same day. Devil trigger and Sin Devil Trigger only push that further and continuously heals them. Canonically they also have near infinite stamina too... I think Dante would one shot Sesshomaru, order a pizza and watch Vergil's fight and commentate on it and wait for his turn (this is actually completely in character for Dante). In the absolute worst case scenario he'd join in and that's just too much chaos for me to calculate.

Group Leader
@Hitspark I finally got to reply to this thread. XD
But first, thanks for the interesting and detailed explanation. :p That was a fun read.

1. Yeah, Milla and Lightning, unless they can coordinate their attacks with each other well, Kratos would be able to get a hold of either of them, and then it'd be very bad news. I don't know if Milla can technically die, since she's actually a spirit, but I think she'd be sent back to the spirits' realm if she takes too much damage. Well, not like it matters in this fight. I guess their safest bet would be to utilize their superior magic skills since close combat can be risky. Perhaps Ludger or Velvet would be a slightly tougher match for Kratos...

2. I wasn't aware that Obi-wan can move at light speed, so I don't know how Sasuke would handle him in that case. He's definitely not the type to use sneak attacks, for sure though.

3. Ryu might have difficulty with Vergil, but Hiryu should be able to handle Vergil's speed. Guy can move at supersonic speed, according to his profile, at least. And his strength and swordsmanship most likely will be able to hurt Vergil.

4. Sesh might not be able to beat Dante himself, but he can lend Zero a hand. Zero has battled androids that are capable of destructions much more than the demons that Dante has fought. Well, correct me if I am wrong on that. He alone should be able to give Dante a tough fight. Even if we were to switch match up 3 and 4, I think the results would be the same. Sesh better stays alive, because he's the only one who can revive people.

Heheh. This was fun. We'll do another one sometimes.
101.gif

Dex-chan lover
wwyd144.jpg

Hello everyone!
100.gif

Welcome back to today's episode of "What would you do?".
101.gif

Today's situation is as follow: The staff members apparently have had enough of you being a useless shitposter on the forum and decided to eliminate you. They have hired 12 of the best warriors in the fantasy world to go after you.
028.gif

Luckily for you, one of them has fallen in love with you because he/she/they/it has gotten covid and therefore lost taste in people. You two have enough money to hire 4 of them to protect you instead, while the other 8 still try to kill you. Here are the people who were hired:

1. Zero (Mega Man X)
2. Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto)
3. Vergil (DMC)
4. Dante (DMC)
5. Kratos (God of War)
6. Milla Maxwell (Tales of Xillia)
7. Lightning Farron (FF13)
8. Sesshoumaru (Inuyasha)
9. Strider Hiryu
10. Ryu Hayabusa
11. Kirito (SAO)
12. Obi-Wan Kenobi

All of them are at maximum power, have all their abilities and weapons.
Who would you choose to protect you, and who would you rather fight against instead?
Upanhso.tk-59.gif

Sorry, but I couldn't create a poll for this one. =.=
Ok but serious answer, Dante and Vergil alone would likely wipe the floor simply because of their 9D hax. The remaining slot in my team would be for Zero cuz that guy is cool.

Users who are viewing this thread