Choose Your Real Daddy Tyrant - Ch. 11

Group Leader
Hi so I'll be going to bed soon and basically if your somewhat confused about this chapter (WARNING: It's the whole basic plot in the spoiler!)
the bird basically snatched them and took them into a cave where it's actual nest was at. Now there trying to figure out how to get out. They aren't able to get out without the bird's permission and even if they tried to without it they can't cause there's a barrier not allowing them to get out. Every few minutes or so (I think) there able to go more further out inside the cave to explore like for food which is what was said in this chapter, but if they go too far away they'll both end up at the start without getting anything.

Himbo detected. Fourth daddy is himbo. Also what kind of uniform is that?! A captain basically wearing a crop top all the time flashing his gorgeous abs tummy... yes please.

For such a ferocious monster that mother bird treats its food unexpectedly gentle. Like it can so easily just break her in half when she was in that big ass beak.

Group Leader
If your confused please read the spoiler I put in the comments. The next chapter will be be better.

Users who are viewing this thread