Choose Your Real Daddy Tyrant - Ch. 9

Group Leader
I know a page is cut off I'm working on it right now. So please don't worry it was a minor mistake.

the misunderstanding... like have they never absorbed these things before?? it only makes sense if these people haven't even absorbed one.

Group Leader
yeah they haven't absorbed it before or instead of they the mc most likely hasn't had

Dex-chan lover
I'm convinced the dragon is the father simple because they both have the same dumb hair 😩

if FL(body)'s mother doesnt have the same hair color, i am convinced that this is the most promising daddy candidate besides the knight. damn the queen do be wilding though

Wait why is this guy a grand dragon? do they hate the blacks there? i mean he is dressed in all white so...

I think the princess will look like her mother to make the choice not obvious... thanks for translating!

oh thank fucking god the dragon can transform and the queen didnt smash a little boy 😭

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering why everyone’s got Greek/Roman mythology names except for Muito but apparently he’s Prometheus huh that’s pretty cool

Users who are viewing this thread