Choppiri Ecchi na Sanshimai demo, Oyomesan ni Shitekuremasuka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
still waiting for the day, when a heroine finally masters the Seductive Look and Flute... xD

Dex-chan lover
why cant they have her be actually submissive in a normal way instead of this fetish stuff, it's so close to being based

Dex-chan lover
@cksn
Because her character design is simply 'submissive' and 'masochist' instead of just 'submissive'. The fetish thing is just a natural progression from verbal abuse and spankings, Ai-chan would know because Ai-chan played like that too.

Dex-chan lover
>The fetish thing is just a natural progression from verbal abuse and spankings

@Aichan this is a lie, it's unnatural. honest domination and submission natural, this stuff unnatural.

Page 20: "binded" isn't a real word. https://www.grammar.com/bind_vs._bound_vs._bounded

Group Leader
Actually this series remind me of Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? Basically both of the mc doesn't like their pervert habits Brother @Early but the novel hasnt been translated sadly 😔

Dex-chan lover
Ok serious question, if such a girl exists how do you get out from the situation?

She comes on you naked and crazy and you reply with...

a) Yes imma grope your boobies! --> she is satisfied and she repeats the same shit tomorrow cause it works
b) No I'm not gonna fall for your temptation you pervert! --> she gets real excited and satisfied, and she repeats the same shit tomorrow

Dex-chan lover
i'd like it more if there was sex. Like kanojo de Ippai. Kanojo De Ippai has a good story.

@Xystus, I'd choose b, and then fuck her.

Fed-Kun's army
@cksn Kind of the point. She is a pervert. You are supposed to think that is hot, but also that she is doing this for someone she just met, which is disgusting. Basically no hope of a long lasting good relationship with someone like that.

Dex-chan lover
@DeadintheWater It didn't cause me disgust, I thought it was more about him having to resist because they need to learn to interact with men in a healty way.

Users who are viewing this thread