Choppiri Toshiue Demo Kanojo ni Shite Kuremasu ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The true identity of the princess

Dex-chan lover
Well she rejected him for logical reason, rom com over. It was a weird short ride

Dex-chan lover
So anyone has any tips on how to get a baby faced busty 27 years old office lady waifu that is Into advance wars and super smash bros? How the hell is she still single? Is it because she likes em young?

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Contributor
Glasses office girl mmm...~?
That's even better mmm...~!

Who cares about the age difference... what I really want to know is if her hymen is still intact or not

Dex-chan lover
So anyone has any tips on how to get a baby faced busty 27 years old office lady waifu that is Into advance wars and super smash bros?
Scout them out on the subway and shield them from molesters? If you are an underage virgin-kun no one will consider you a stalker. Nope, not at all.

How the hell is she still single? Is it because she likes em young?
Such is the japanese way of running a business: work office ladies to the bone and then cast them aside like a christmas cake when they reach 30. Salary men are treated mostly the same except for the casting aside, they have to keep working. And then bemoan the fact that people are not getting married and making babies. . .

Those chest, are distracting considering how much physic it breaks

Something of that mass is impossible to get that shape consistently with fabric restrains

I know its manga, but jeez, chill out with the chest

Dex-chan lover
@KaiserZ
I don't think "year round" means twelve years. Not in English, as far as i know and my google-jitsu shows me.

I have found that slapping a girl every once in a while helps a lot with a lot of situation for the better or worse.

Users who are viewing this thread