Choppiri Toshiue Demo Kanojo ni Shite Kuremasu ka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - First Girlfriend And First Boyfriend

Dex-chan lover
@ESCrowe I don't know what your wages and expenses are like, but when I was 27 I struggled to put anything away at the end of the month; entertainment had to be cheap, cheap, cheap, also infrequent. It was around that age I started reading manga online, because it was free and I could no longer afford to buy books. Mind you, I'd just gotten married and had a kid.
But that's the reality for most people living on their own--nearly all of your money goes to expenses. Whereas if you're a teenager, almost everything you make is available for socializing--it's all gravy, all spending money. With half her hourly wage and working just 10 hours a week he could probably still have more disposable income than her.
Why do you think there's so much marketing to teens? Because they have money to spend.

Aggregator gang
I forget that gloomy guy name..
But the mc and the playboy have girly nickname ... Kana and momo .....
The B(ro)L(erationship) is strong in the mc and gloomy guy haha

Dex-chan lover
@FeelTheBirdie How would that work? He's wearing the male school uniform. I wouldn't see much longevity for crossdressing at school. It would be a different thing if they went to different schools and only saw each other after school, in casual clothes. Occasionally the emo kid could then wear a male uniform just to fool the MC, perhaps by borrowing it from a brother or something.

I reckon the emo friend is just gay/bi and likes the MC.

Fed-Kun's army
As someone going to be 27, my current wages are lower than what one would expect for 4 years of job exp. I know several places where freshers get 30-50% more.

The only reason I've not switched jobs is because in 8hrs of work I get to nap for 3hours almost daily unless we have a tight deadline.

Group Leader
Izumi was just a bit girlish but now s/he's full-on tsundere girl lmaoooo

Fed-Kun's army
It's so mangled @Bruh_Moments I don't exactly see how they could be in the process of drawing it and think "Yep, that's a leg, I can do that without breaking it!"

Users who are viewing this thread