Choroi desu yo Onigoroshi-san!

It's cute, but it's the epitome of a manga that probably will be axed.

The art is cute but it has that old generic harem romance manga art (it's a one boy- one girl romance btw) and there are few characters which means the author will have to make events and jokes around the four of them, the main leads look like a generic magic school harem protagonist and a generic magic school harem heroine, it all just spells axe all over it

Unless they can make the parents interesting, add in interesting characters and add more comedic premises, it's probably gonna be chopped like a tree

Fed-Kun's army
Chapter 7 will be delayed on MD because I just got it out to the purchasers. I'm going to let them read it first like I promised them.

Dex-chan lover
Guys bad news this got axed, issue 7 of the magazine will be the last chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
@koikun
ImperfectInfantileFruitfly-size_restricted.gif

Fed-Kun's army
Guys, it's not cancelled. Chapter 14 was published on April 27th and chapter 15 will be published on May 27th.

https://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_AM05200842010000_68/

Dex-chan lover
hmm? "Choroi desu yo Onigoroshi-san!" and "Ookumo-chan Flashback". Both got cancelled and will publish their last chapter in Monthly Comic Dengeki Daiou issue 7/2020 and Afternoon issue 7/2020 respectively.

Dex-chan lover
Up to 15 chapters have been released, and at the end of chapter 15 it has a blurb that says something like "Next issue, the final round!" so 16 may be the end.

Group Leader
Err... Bad news. The chinese tl came out and the series ended at chapter 16.

Fed-Kun's army
Volume 2 drops on July 22. I will scanlate the entire volume before posting, with the usual incentive for volume purchasers. And as people have noted already, vol. 2 will be the end of this series.

Dex-chan lover
the artist really likes tights but cant draw hands.

edit. oh shit did this get axed? it was so cool too

Users who are viewing this thread