Choroi desu yo Onigoroshi-san!

I see, so to summarise why the old chapter got deleted.

"Some kid get angry, because someone told them to put a spoiler, in a proper spoiler tag"

Got it

Double-page supporter
@stevenk5613
Note how he (immorally and illegally) tries to claim ownership of the summary's translation: "my shit". This means he values his own ego over that of sharing the author's works. The community is better off without such individuals.
^This
I'm already fed up with this 'scanlators claiming ownership over their illegally scanlated works' drama. It shows that they don't really work on scanlation out of the love for the original works but just another bunch of attention seekers. While I really love this manga, we are better off without those brats.

Dex-chan lover
same guy who cried because of 'romance' tag. literally a manchild.
https://mangadex.org/title/42216/aoi-san-wa-16-sai-toshishita/comments/

Aggregator gang
@StevenK5613
This means he values his own ego over that of sharing the author's works. The community is better off without such individuals.

You just described like a whole buncha scanlators. haha. I find it kinda amusing how the whole administration bent over backwards with stuff like group delays, yet they couldn't manage to have a conversation about this.

Note how he (immorally and illegally) tries to claim ownership of the summary's translation:

This is basically all of scanlation. I discussed at length one time. Even though scanlations themselves are IP infringement, I believe it is the case that scanlations also the IP of the scanlators (though by distributing their scanlation they are infringing on the owner of the rights to the original work regarding translations or something).

I mean the summary is his shit, but you have to abide by the rules of the site too. So In this case I think it's one of those "you're not wrong, Walter, you're just an asshole" type of things.

I guess I better get working on learning to read moonrunes. haha

Group Leader
Brother @BraveDude8 the main person is the one who did delete the chapters in the first place and it was disband like literally. I just got them back for the people to read and put it out an message as a sign of respect for the person so cant u let it slide at least once because were going to work on Volume 2 if u let us and we dont do this for fame and glory thing were just doing it for the people isnt reasonable enough 😁

Users who are viewing this thread