Chorosou Dakara Kokuttara Gachi Hore Suru Yatsu - Oneshot

Group Leader
nlfOqW0.png

Dex-chan lover
I was all for this until I saw this is the same author with the comics of the student being beaten by the mother and selling pictures. This one's still cute but I worry for the future

Dex-chan lover
Contributor
Is this girl yet another shiro gyaru hiding in plain sight?

Pardon me for the feedback, but the correct title is "Chorosou Dakara Kokuttara Gachi Hore Suru Yatsu". There is no way "チョロ" (choro, from 'choroi' meaning easy) is read as Yoro unless you somehow lose the "チ" (chi) at the beginning.

Whoever did the initial title "Yoro-sōdakara Tsuge ttara gachi hore suru yakko" title ran the JP title チョロそうだから告ったらガチ惚れする奴 through Google Translate and copied the romaji output... but probably made a mistake in the initial copy paste losing チ in the process, so it became "ョロそうだから告ったらガチ惚れする奴" resulting in "Yoro" instead of "Choro".

告ったら is read as "Kokuttara" instead of Tsugettara as per Jisho. Kanji 告 "tsuge" is the basis for 告白 "Kokuhaku" which means "confession".

is read as "Yatsu" meaning fellow, GTL likely assumed it was a name and tried to use a name reading "Yakko" instead of the word reading "Yatsu". :facepalm: GTL is often terrible at JP-EN. :haa:

Please try not to use Google Translate if possible, sometimes it fucks up really badly. It's funny that the GTL audio got it right, yet the romaji output was wrong. And double check the copy-pastes. Losing even one character is not good.

I'll be fixing the title.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread