Chotto Ippai! - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - One step at a time

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme
you'd be surprised lol
well not so grandiose as in this manga but I did teach my friend how to cut vegetables, and he already graduated college by then lmao

Dex-chan lover
@primrosea No, I didn't mean precisely that. There are indeed a lot of people who have barely boiled water despite being adults already. I meant how the others all treated it as something magnificent. Of course it was to encourage Aikawa, who seems to have major self-confidence issues, but let's be realistic: If you did something even a child could do, wouldn't it be super embarrassing if people around you made it a big deal out of it, as if you had successfully got accepted into medical school or something?

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme
well that's the thing
you should see my (other) friends reaction when they saw how he improved XD
as I said before, not as grandiose as the Manga make it to be, but we still congratulate him in exaggerated way lmao, granted we are a bunch of silly guys to begin with but you get the idea

The translation in this series repeatedly say "wait for customer", but that's not what waiters do. They wait on customers. Waiting on and waiting for are two different things.

Users who are viewing this thread