Chotto Ippai! - Vol. 6 Ch. 36 - Where it all began

Group Leader
So a few things that I hope you guys can answer: I didn't really know why nagisa wasn't fired for how clumsy she was until now. Because young manager was also a klutz. Also, why doesn't nanbu go to college? She has the highest grades, it was a bit weird. Seeing her as this super experienced chef in the previous chapters, it's weird seeing her not being able to crack an egg.

VIP
Guess she's a quick learner, judging by her grades. And she got this friendly environment to learn in.

You can have good grades and still not be interested in college /shrug

Seconded. I got pretty good grades but didn't go to college because I was tired of the education system.

Dex-chan lover
Based ojii-san.
If only getting hired and having a good reasonable open-minded boss were that easy IRL...

Dex-chan lover
JK manager is also good 😍

Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
I want to say family situation didn't allow her to go into college. Or she just didn't want to pursue it.

I'm pretty pumped for this flashback. Can't wait for next chapter

Dex-chan lover
That's some remarkable initial incompetence. Nagisa still has her beaten, of course. That girl can't do anything. Satsuki, however, ought to be relatively smart, but by the looks of it, she wasn't made to do any domestic work whatsoever back home. I guess she was just told to study, study, and then study some more.

Group Leader
QP3Dj5u.jpg

So throwing Chi-chan in the deep end like that was either revenge, or just how she was taught.

Users who are viewing this thread