Chou to Teikoku - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Very enjoyable chapter...but wow. Killing those butterflies while the lady was so fascinated by them is definitely a mood-killer.

Dex-chan lover
Very enjoyable chapter...but wow. Killing those butterflies while the lady was so fascinated by them is definitely a mood-killer.
It seems like the lady disagrees given her reaction was to immediately jump for joy and kiss Kira...
Kira... Oh she's a hired assassin/bodyguard type isn't she?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It seems like the lady disagrees given her reaction was to immediately jump for not and kiss Kira...
Kira... Oh she's a hired assassin/bodyguard type isn't she?
I read the panels on page 27 and 28 as a mixture of shock and disappointment, before she swapped over to the response that she knew Kira was expecting out of such a display. That, combined with Kira's lack of real expression following that reaction hinted that she also understood that the lady was faking that response.

Dex-chan lover
what kind of noble family would have a single unmarried female teenager as heiress and head of the household?
No noble family would let a young unmarried lady cavort with a servant.
Even if her parents died, her grandparents or aunt or uncle would look after her
A single teenage girl can't run an estate by herself.

pretty bad writing if you ask me.

Missing Pages Reporter / Double Page Reader
Staff
Super Moderator
There are missing pages in this chapter:
1719194545386.png

1719194571176.png

1719194659327.png
1719194670713.png

EDIT: I've gone ahead and updated this chapter with the missing pages from the raw. Hopefully the scanlator can uploaded a proper version of the second missing image. Also, the versions I uploaded seem to be in a higher resolution, which means that the pages don't line up properly.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread