Choujin X - Vol. 10 Ch. 51.4 - fragment, part 4

Dex-chan lover
Sato really is going to be the catalyst that sets off the calamity isnt he? He's the one thats going to fk everything up for everyone involved possibly having some of our favorite characters die in the process

Dex-chan lover
Chapters being displayed out of order because they arent sorted into a volume is the absolute worst part of this site.
Like honestly who even cares about volumes? They are meaningless outside of the physical media.
They should sort by chapter number and then group by volume.

Dex-chan lover
That Sato is a "the ends justify the means" type of guy was never in question to me, this is entirely on par with what I expect from him.

Not that I particularly care for Nari, i don't think what she did to Tokio was the worst thing she ever did.

Dex-chan lover
Telepaths continue to be sleeper OP. That body horror reminded me too Legion FX, great show to see how terrifying they can be

We're leaving the eye of the storm and knowing Ishida, it's gonna be painful T_T

Dex-chan lover
"Nooooo please don't force me to be a spy after I've worked as a murderer for hire! I really don't want to do this so you should feel sorry for meeee"
loved seeing her get what she deserves
btw the same thing should happen to that criminal hyena corpse-desecrating women.
As soon as she was recovered Sato should have sent her back undercover under threat of mindrape in order to corner the pharmacist

Users who are viewing this thread