Choukadou Girl ⅙ - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Today's Knowledge Is Overturned Tomorrow

Dex-chan lover
she's so similiar to my sister..
i still remember when my sis broke my frame arms girl architect and hres ater in 1 day, and before that she broke my digivolving spirit angewomon 😫
i literally crying for few hours lol

@sarshi holy shit I pray for your architect D:
I guess im lucky enough to have no siblings so all of my FA Girls and Megami Device are safe.

Dex-chan lover
@EmiEmi ty :')
i buy new one after that though lol, but my hres ater still broken atm because it's limited edition ver (clear part spec) :'(

damn i'm jealous, my siblings keep using my things without my permission lol

Aggregator gang
A serious question, how strong is that "Destroyer"? She just broke that tank in half unconsciously....Unless it was made with really cheap materials or something, I don't think that's possible

• Thinking
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
That had to be solid plastic. Like, all the way through. I once cut through a small toy like that out of curiosity as a kid, and it was literally solid plastic, kind of like after you break a bar of soap and see it's solid soap (unless you're weird and have those odd filled bars). She has enough force to accidentally snap it with near minimal force. Horrifying implications.

Fed-Kun's army
Man this manga is good. Where has this gem be all this time? Thank you so much for finally translating it, otherwise I won’t have know this exists.

@sarshi oh the clear parts append version? What part is broken, maybe its still in a fixable state since I myself sometimes break some of my kits and because of it I have the skill to fix stuff I broke 😂

Dex-chan lover
@EmiEmi leg joint, neck joint, and some parts that connect the body and the backpack
dunno if i can fix it though lol, too much hassle + i don't want to break it further 😫

Dex-chan lover
Nani?! A sentient toy with self-regeneration function?!
I am divided between 'oh, amazing' and 'quick, kill it before it becomes Skynet'.........

Users who are viewing this thread