Choukadou Girl ⅙ - Vol. 4 Ch. 43 - Song of the Planetary Probe

Group Leader
The title of this chapter is a direct reference to the Maaya Sakamoto song "Uchuu Hikoushi no Uta" (it's actually in "deep" furigana word for word in the raw, but I couldn't express both at the same time).
https://www.animelyrics.com/jpop/sakamoto/uchuuhikoushi.htm

• Helpful
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
... Wow, I bet the studio had big problems after a downer final episode like that. All the tragedy dumps at once, from what we've seen the rest of Planetary Probe Girl was fairly upbeat and fluffy.
Also, how do you even get a result like that in Reversi?

Dex-chan lover
Medabots final episode showed that Medabots, toy robots sold to children, were alien robots who fought a war until their world died. Then humans found the deactivated intelligent robots, put them in plastic wrap and sold them in stores. Then there's Mahoromatic which has a very Gainax ending unrelated to the light hearted comedy that came before. Anime has weird endings sometimes.

Dex-chan lover
...Buida’s ignoring the fact that Nona can potentially erase herself and all the other girls from reality, huh?

I'm pretty sure the thing he's ignoring is just that she knows the hat dude was a fake memory and, now having closure to her backstory, is 100% free to pursue the phat human cock.

Dex-chan lover
Look at her eating giant snack, I wish I was that small.

Fed-Kun's army
I swear, when I watched the anime episode of this, in the 1st half, I thought this will gone "Gunslinger Stratos" route, but then again, this wasn't that kind of manga/anime(lol)

Dex-chan lover
@SteveJust Wait, really? I've never actually seen Medabots all the way through (it had a screwy ass timeslot that seemingly changed by the week back when I was a kid), so that seems completely out of left field, but at the same time, considering the Bots always seemed strangely sentient, also not that surprising.

Dex-chan lover
@Vincentius You can look up Medabots Episode 51 and 52 on youtube and watch the big reveal. Apparently there was a sequel "Medabots Damashii" series that followed for 39 episodes but weren't as good, didn't watch them so I don't know what they added.

Users who are viewing this thread