Choukadou Girl ⅙ - Vol. 4 Ch. 45 - Show Me Your Universe

Congrats on completing this, it was a stupid but fun little series. Now the question is do you intend to pick up the sequel that started last year? That aside, a little surprised this got an anime adaptation this year, gotta be what? 4 years after this ended?

@airy77 As mentioned already, there is a sequel, it began last year; up to two tanks so far iirc and is still currently running.

Dex-chan lover
All this manga did for me was it brought back nostalgic memories of
Cosmic Break
. Nonetheless, I still thank thee. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwbrjkbU2l8

Group Leader
@TheGTF Yeah, I have the raws, but I've only skimmed over them so far. I'll probably start it sometime in July, hopefully earlier than later. It's partly to emulate the 2 year wait between the two series, but mostly because I'm a little burned out. Also the release pace will be slower because I don't have an anime adaptation lighting a fire under my butt. I'll also pick up some other Öyster series in the future if no one else does (specifically Danshaku Kouchou because it has a crossover as mentioned in the volume 1 afterword, and maybe Shinkon no Iroha-san because it'll be easy e-peen)

P.S. Props to whoever made volume 2 the main cover and just left it there the whole time. It makes it look like Vernois is the main character, and I think that's funny.

Dex-chan lover
The other Nona barely got any screentime. I'm happy that it ended on a fun note, but I'm mad that the other Nona didn't get any time with the cast. That cliffhanger that obviously won't continue makes me sad.

I'm glad I learned about this. The premise sounded like hot garbage, but it was actually a great series.

Contributor
It was nice, im sad we didnt get more, i guess i might go buy the volumes.

Dex-chan lover
damnit nona equal after all this time? or maybe it was because she just received the love from that last scene.
btw thank you author for your great classic series, it was such a refreshing feel to see a story wrapped up neatly and thanks to you too TL for bringing us this translation.
and now to wait for the sequel to be translated

Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
Inner Nona deserves her own body too!
Thank you for scanning this. The 00 otaku culture charm the series had of it all really made it enjoyable to read.

Nice little series. I always wish for some kind of cross universes kind of stories (like Re:Creator) and lots of meta references.

To boost, you did a great job translating this solo as well Denji. Peak scanlating right here. You deserve the break!

Dex-chan lover
Ah man.
I'm glad that a new chapter comes out, but after reading it, I feel so sad.
It ends.
Now I lose one more thing to look forward.
Sad. Very sad.

Double-page supporter
@Pengelana this is the main story. Denji has stated they will translate the sequel sometime next month and likely at a slower pace.

The backgrounds for keroro? So he's an assistant for it! I always thought his drawing style reminded me of keroro gunso

Users who are viewing this thread