Choukadou Girls - Vol. 5 Ch. 48 - To Eternity O' Gohdaiger

Dex-chan lover
Hmm didnt expect her stay to be over this soon, but then again this makes sense, her anime ending is probably a happy one, also she isnt part of the harem so no staying at his house(i dont care if she got daughterzoned, she is still part of the harem in my heart, the fact he reacted to her boobs makes it true!!! inhales copium)

Dex-chan lover
You know what... what Himeka said on page 4... I would watch it, if done right it could be an interesting comedy/slice of life/action story.

Bummer, I liked Himeka in the roster, but... if she is happy, what else is needed.

Dex-chan lover
It's also notable that Himeka wasn't a living figure all that long; the others have spent enough time in the real world that they've disassociated themselves to some degree with their fictional counterparts--they've gotten used to the idea that they're a fascimile of a fictional character given life by magic. It helps that, unlike Himeka, their very existence in the real world didn't produce tangible consequences for the real world--the Demon Lord didn't come hunt down Bellnoa for example.
Nona probably had a leg up on everyone else as both the oldest, and also someone who's canonically had to do the mental gymnastics of knowing that another version of herself existed at some point.

• This
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
Hoped the mecha /mazinger z galatea shard storyline would continue some more, but oh well

Dex-chan lover
So, Mecha Pilot is not going to be part of the main cast? She is going home for good?

Users who are viewing this thread