Choukadou Girls - Vol. 7 Ch. 63 - The City of Life of Mob Characters 2

Dex-chan lover
All the people that was isekai'd by truck SO IT WAS JIROU ALL ALONG I KNEW IT

Joking aside, those two slimes literally just materialized out of nowhere (like those uh, "Voltron" monsters that come out every week), they're not even figures or anything. Scary possibilities.

Dex-chan lover
So because I have no tact... what's the implication the slimes are making at the end? "We took their models but not
their virginities?

Dex-chan lover
Why do they keep trying to make this a perverted series despite never having actually be sexual?

It’s actually impressive how sexless this series is. No one gets turned on, no one is in love or flirty, they just get naked. A far cry from the original series which was strait up romance, this series has somehow removed any hint of romance but still tries to throw in titty shots.

But take this issue, we have girls getting molested by slimes and somehow, somehow, there is 0 sexual reactions, no one is getting turned on or horny, they are literally asking their assaulters for their Names and feeling sorry for them. Feeling sorry for their molestors because the act means literally nothing in this universe. It’s the same as brushing their hair apparently, so they let them take over their lives?

This is what removing Romance does to an ecchi comedy :(

Dex-chan lover
"Don't worry, this was the wholesome yuri version of getting assaulted by Slimes"

Dex-chan lover
The fact the author felt the need to clarify about the slimes... tells that he knows exactly what type of readers he has.

Truck-kun is a multiversal being, on the level of Stan Lee.

Dex-chan lover
Chapter somehow reminded me of Isekai Transporter. Too bad that one is dead :aquadrink:

So because I have no tact... what's the implication the slimes are making at the end? "We took their models but not
their virginities?
"We are all girls, so it's fine", probably.

Users who are viewing this thread