Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - The Goblin Labyrinth

Dex-chan lover
Allen on page 5, literally :
557413990_say_hello_to.jpg
:devilish:

Dex-chan lover
The AK being wind powered is interesting and in the WN apparently he is a gun Otaku who has gone to Russian and east Asia to shoot and learn about the AK.

He still uses the sword but realizes he isn't the best. So he uses his magic wind gun and stealth. Though the wind gun is apparently considerably quieter than proper smokeless powder rounds which I think would still be breaking some laws of physics.

Dex-chan lover
Still think MC is secretly GAY.
He keeps avoiding the women. YET, he let that muscular dude in to "help" him wash his back and supposedly front.
There's also the thing with the naked wind god being HUNG and he didn't avoid looking at that nasty dong.

Dex-chan lover
"I want to become stronger so I can win the duel against the prince"
- uses a fkn AK LMAO

Dex-chan lover
"I want to become stronger so I can win the duel against the prince"
- uses a fkn AK LMAO
Yeah it's more like he wants to overlevel himself not necessarily become the best swordsmen. Plus he wants the powerful scrolls that increase his magic power.

Dex-chan lover
What was the point of learning swordsmanship if your just gonna use a gun? If he uses this all the time his swordsmanship will deteriorate.
I believe he has to pass a swordsmanship test to get into the high school. And will have classes in it.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Bet the kid's past past life was not only an aeuronautical engineer , but also a war vet or something stupid.

Power Uploader
Alright, it's kinda reaching right now. How does this guy know the exact blueprint of the AK? Was he a gunsmith on his 1st life or what?

Also, what the actual fuck was page 10. What was the point of that?

Dex-chan lover
Alright, it's kinda reaching right now. How does this guy know the exact blueprint of the AK? Was he a gunsmith on his 1st life or what?

Also, what the actual fuck was page 10. What was the point of that?
WN mentions the reason. But basically he's and engineer and his hobby was Russian technology.

Why bother with practicing sword if you're using guns in the end. Even the glider is not make sense in engineering pov.

Dex-chan lover
Why bother with practicing sword if you're using guns in the end. Even the glider is not make sense in engineering pov.
He has to pass an entrance test and midterms that include swordsmanship

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
They should've just said he's in the engineering field in general, instead of just aeronautics
The fact that he knew how to make a VTOL plane was odd, but now he can make guns? Next he's gonna be making a fucking F-35

Users who are viewing this thread