Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Bottom's Up

Dex-chan lover
This man better marry Monica i don't care if he saves the Villainess Monica Wife material.

saw this: "Imagine not breeding you MILF mom after getting isekai'd. Smh"
and now i want to pose a question to you all if you could magic away the biological negatives of incest, would you? :meguusmug:
(they are a 10/10 and its consensual) Social negatives remain.
I myself probably would (well that's probably comer brain talking not i was raised by/raised alongside this person and know them personally)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Seriously? What kind of retarded typesetting is this?? And shouldn't your proofreader catch garbage like this?
Not the proofreader. They normally do their work before the typesetter. They are only checking the translator's translations, spelling, grammar, and syntax. The quality checker would be responsible for checking this.

Dex-chan lover
I'm a bit lost here. When Monica brings up the apartment she says the rent is "10 a month." 10 what?
Allen replies with 100 thousand. Huh? How is he getting from 10 to 100k? Then he compares the prize to shabby apartments, which are 60-70k and makes the connection that Monica's apartment offer at 100k could be a bargain? How is he getting that conclusion?
Afterwards we have boring and lazy writing, or a showcase of Allen's inability think critically by immediately accepting the first apartment they're shown.
And at the end why is that old fart asking "do you have something against goblins?" as if it's a bad thing to hunt them?
I don't understand.
three very understandable story choices meanwhile an aeronautics engineer with a child brain can casually and safely recreate a Soviet rifle… that’s what’s tripping me up lol I thought this was supposed to be fantasy

Dex-chan lover
If you wanted penetration you should've gone with steel-core rounds and API

Also "small caliber" and an AK dont really go together. 7.62x39 is an intermediate round
I’m guessing he started with the the original 7.62×39mm AK-47 and then added a 5.45×39mm AK-74 variation

considering they’re just airguns pumped with wind magic, it feels kind of contrived

Dex-chan lover
I’m guessing he started with the the original 7.62×39mm AK-47 and then added a 5.45×39mm AK-74 variation

considering they’re just airguns pumped with wind magic, it feels kind of contrived
I wouldn't exactly categorize 545 as a small caliber either tbh

Dex-chan lover
Allen: the Goblin Slayer descends upon the land in a blaze of glory and shall rip and tear until it is done.

So that prediction of grinding being impossible is out the window, and he’s got a new place now too. Also “investment” and “pay back” it’s obvious what he isn’t picking up, and what she’s putting down.

I think there is a few lines of the bro code which specifically say that going after a man’s mom is strictly forbidden. And beyond that it’s just tactless, especially when both her and her son are together in the room. Speaking of his mom, it’s kind of strange how there has been absolutely no mention of Allen’s dad, not him leaving, or him dying, just nothing at all, strange isn’t it?

Dex-chan lover
Author should have just made MC create completely new, rudimentary weapons that work with magic instead of "lmao ak but air powered lol". It feels so stupid.

Also
It seems to be available for immediate occupancy
What kind of human being talks like that in casual conversations?
An AI powered one, that's who.

Last edited:
Contributor
Monica's ulterior motives are leaking. Badly.

I wonder if she'll still be down bad for him once he becomes a teen and enters puberty. (<- if so, then she beats the shotacon allegations)

Dex-chan lover
Monica's ulterior motives are leaking. Badly.

I wonder if she'll still be down bad for him once he becomes a teen and enters puberty. (<- if so, then she beats the shotacon allegations)
Monica seems willing to wait for her investment to pay off based on the comments when renting the apartment..she seems to like Allen in general not just due to his age.

Users who are viewing this thread