Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - The Labyrinth of the Wind Mountain

Dex-chan lover
It’s finally almost time, let’s do it to it! Allen somehow managed to acquire a literal money printer lol! He got a neat sword which hopefully he uses as a cover for his guns, and then there are those rings of his. He’s really stacking the deck in his favor, hopefully this is enough, we don’t know how powerful the prince is after all, but Allen has achieved so much in such little time, it’s really quite impressive.

It takes skill to survive in the situations he keeps throwing himself into, no matter the power of the weapon, if you don’t know what you’re doing, you’ll wind up dead after all.

Dex-chan lover
Yea, the author clearly has a hardon for guns.
Actually, I very much doubt that's the case. Otherwise, he would have noticed how utterly nonsensical it is for an aeronautical engineer (a japanese one at that) to "just know" how to create firearms (and fully automatic on top of that). Gunsmithing is not something you can just pull out of your ass.

Anyway, I stopped taking the writing seriously the moment I saw the AK (and the cockpit-less "glider"), so whatever. Everything happens so conveniently for MC that I'm honestly amazed he isn't drowning in pussy already.

Dex-chan lover
This artist got me worried how he shokugeki no soma's the kid all the time. :worry:

Dex-chan lover
Actually, I very much doubt that's the case. Otherwise, he would have noticed how utterly nonsensical it is for an aeronautical engineer (a japanese one at that) to "just know" how to create firearms (and fully automatic on top of that). Gunsmithing is not something you can just pull out of your ass.

Anyway, I stopped taking the writing seriously the moment I saw the AK (and the cockpit-less "glider"), so whatever. Everything happens so conveniently for MC that I'm honestly amazed he isn't drowning in pussy already.
I agree there would have been better route especially if they wanted to have guns. They need to have Allen be over confident and get hurt or realize the weight of all that ammo is heavy, or have malfunctions. They need limitations or they become I win buttons.

The manga fails to mention from the web novel that Allen has visited Russia and East asian countries to shoot and learn about the guns.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread