Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Summer Research

Group Leader
At first I was really interested in Allen's adventuring and doing ground works to "save the villainess". But now we reach this part, it's really annoying to see all these characters and how it played out.

Like it's all back to the same course. The "suppose to be villainess" actually isn't a sinister noble but a well-conducted lady, the "suppose to be heroine" for some reason (usually also being a reincarnator) turned into a bad person.

You can remove the "suppose..." half and nothing will change, still a good person being bullied and a bad person has a group of lackey to be the yes-man. Characters just switch roles, there are no changes in their dynamic and the changes in personality are absolutely not justify properly.

Supporter
Well, I would have preferred Amy not being a manipulative reincarnator but an honest NPC, but what can I do?
So the only thing to look forward to is seeing her reaction to all her cheat items and events being gone.
Shouldn't have sat on her ass for the last 15 years and paid more attention to the irregularity in her class (the MC).
A lot of fanservice in this chapter. From three characters too.
I kinda like that the author doesn't pander to just one sexual orientation.

Dex-chan lover
@Trident
After your notes from Chp 16 I checked the raws and
It seems that Anastasia's sad panda'ing is going to be revealed from Amy's thoughts, probably to hammer in how cold she is.

Dex-chan lover
The novel is fully translated if you're interested
I remember reading the JP raw WN.

But then the author added a moderately controvertial last chapter, then deleted it.
Then the epilogue side stories the author wrote whenever they got bored is where I dropped.

I wonder if the novel keeps or drops the controversial stuff.
To be honest, it kinda does go off the rails when you-know-what mechanic appears.

Supporter
I can see how heroine is isekai'd by how her smirk when helping crown prince and go to secret area(which is oblivious to reader by that panel and MC being sus of her)

but I don't see why people think villianese is isekai'd too.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for TL’ing. Must’ve been really hard with only one hand.

Users who are viewing this thread