Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Fast Laps

Group Leader
lil sad skipped things were a part of POV of Anastadia where she doesnt seem that happy about Allen just accepting her father pushing the "friend" thin (probably was on Allen's first visit, idk) and when Margaret says that about not stealing her knight, Anastadia go "He's not that kind of guy".... some subtleties here :x

This was thr best honestly hahah but dammit we reach the release... paaaai

thx for the translation

Dex-chan lover
If I remember correct from novel, duke said 'as a friend' as indicator that it is as far as they could go in their relationships. And that Alen should not think or dream about anything more like lovers and marriage. And Alen understood his message that noble and commoner cannot be anything more then friends.

Dex-chan lover
Well, thx for the translation, it was good. <3
For those who want to read the wn, this manga chapter adapts chapters 45-46. Recommended, quite short (99ch + some povs side stories) compared to other similar ones

Dex-chan lover
So fucking cute, I wanna stomp on princes head even more now fucking idiot

Dex-chan lover
Duke's emphasis on "friends" is a thinly veiled warning to MC to keep their relationship at the current status due to difference in their standings. A dukes daughter is an important political tool so he will not yield it willy nilly to some peasant even if he saved her life.

Dex-chan lover
Duke look like a stereotypical russian peasant from Turgenev's short stories. Redneck just returned from field to drink some kvas... And in previous chapters he resembled scottish highlander
For high ranking noble his design quite unique.

Dex-chan lover
lil sad skipped things were a part of POV of Anastadia where she doesnt seem that happy about Allen just accepting her father pushing the "friend" thin (probably was on Allen's first visit, idk) and when Margaret says that about not stealing her knight, Anastadia go "He's not that kind of guy".... some subtleties here :x

This was thr best honestly hahah but dammit we reach the release... paaaai

thx for the translation
Wait 'not that kinda guy' wow, that sounds awesome but then again it's sure to get moderated in a manga.

Dex-chan lover
I'd have liked more on Anna's POV and Allen's POV on the reunion. More internal dialogue on resolving how he left, with each other's thoughts on the danger.

The subtle warning from the Duke was nice.

After seeing his gun, I'm wondering if Ana will let her Duke know of this amazing technology?

Group Leader
Wait 'not that kinda guy' wow, that sounds awesome but then again it's sure to get moderated in a manga.
Yeah it was so cute in a way XDDD Margarett going "yeah i'm not like tha bitch" and Anastacia even enhancing her trust in Allen.... like... at this point she is taken already, she just doesnt know XD

Dex-chan lover
cover art got me dazed at her thighs for a dozen of seconds lmao

duke looks like he could choke hold you and crush your wind pipes with just one hand while raising you up the air lmao

mommy elizabeth :love::love::love:

ana: that's not the way to say goodbye, is it?
mc: nuh uh

ana: what are you laughing at? why are you laughing again?!

would've been funny if tl used the word speedrun instead of "fast laps" lmao

i think she got wet when she comprehended how strong mc is lmao

i'm legit confused who is margaret and who is isabel lol i might re-read ths since it's that good

i was gonna say "aaand that's the end of their hearing" since he shot a 7mm cartridge within enclosed space and then he explained that it's wind magic so i'm like :nyoron: oh :huh:

Dex-chan lover
cover art got me dazed at her thighs for a dozen of seconds lmao

duke looks like he could choke hold you and crush your wind pipes with just one hand while raising you up the air lmao

mommy elizabeth :love::love::love:

would've been funny if tl used the word speedrun instead of "fast laps" lmao

i think she got wet when she comprehended how strong mc is lmao

i'm legit confused who is margaret and who is isabel lol i might re-read ths since it's that good

i was gonna say "aaand that's the end of their hearing" since he shot a 7mm cartridge within enclosed space and then he explained that it's wind magic so i'm like :nyoron: oh :huh:
Margaret and Isabell were friends of Anastasia. Isabel introduced herself to MC right at the cutlural award ceremony/ denunciation. She was going to be in Allen's class next year if I remember correctly.

Yeah I kept thinking about the hearing issue with gun fire, but the remember it's wind magic powered so apparently it isn't damaging to anyone's hearing.

Users who are viewing this thread