Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - Ana

Contributor
Sheryl got a little bit of revenge for the plane ride with that final fruit throw on Allen's face.

Boo, they didn't show it if they actually kissed in front of the crowd.
There we go. Much better. A private naked kiss in the hot springs more than makes up for that. :thumbsup:

Letting go of all the excuses, mental walls and other forms of psychological obstacles to romance, their relationship progresses quickly like a newly-oiled machine that previously had a blockage and needed oiling. The dam gives way to all that built-up romantic and sexual tension and they go all the way. Literally fucking finally! :clap:

Peak Reiwa energy. Now nobody can call these two turbo virgins as they join the growing club of elite Reiwa couples. :dogkek:

Skipping love confessions to go straight to a marriage proposal is about the only time I'll forgive a couple for not going out officially. Nailed it.

I don't suppose they also succeeded in making a fait accompli that night in the village, did they? :pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
Whoa that was unexpected. Not only they pretended to kiss, they even did pretend bathing together, pretend having sex, and pretend propose.

Dex-chan lover
Can someone please spoil me about the
war crimes
thing?

I'm so curious as to what will happen

Dex-chan lover
Can someone please spoil me about the
war crimes
thing?

I'm so curious as to what will happen
So basically.
Very soon, Amy using her reincarnator knowledge manages to set in motion Anastasia's banishment event which involved being kidnapped by Est a foreign country from the game which led to Allen trying to rescue her.

He upgraded his plane with bombing capabilities and used it to carpet bomb and wipe out an entire Estonian army.

So basically.
Very soon, Amy using her reincarnator knowledge manages to set in motion Anastasia's banishment event which involved being kidnapped by Est a foreign country from the game which led to Allen trying to rescue her.

He upgraded his plane with bombing capabilities and used it to carpet bomb and wipe out an entire Estonian army.
Oh wow! Now I'm hyped! Thanks man!

Dex-chan lover
Aww yeah.. that's the stuff, I love it when a romance comes together. (In every way)

Thanks for the chapter

Nooooo next chapter is going out at August 29th. What a wait ;-;
Anyways, very amazing translation by saebascans, thanks for the quick delivery

Dex-chan lover
So basically.

Good thing it's not Dongfeng Missile

Users who are viewing this thread