Chow Time at the Ballpark - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Metlife Dome

Dex-chan lover
This is a really cute manga, thanks for translating!
I just hope it doesn't fall in the same trap as other hobby yuri manga, where they focus so much on the hobby, that by the manga's end the lead's relationship never progresses, and then the yuri gets shoehorned in at the last chapter, or left out entirely.

Dex-chan lover
S'more Pizza is fantastic.

image.png

Dex-chan lover
Blue Moon Brewery was founded inside Coors Field, the Colorado Rockies baseball stadium, hence the connection between a Blue Moon beer and a “Colorado Style“ pizza — a combination I’m not sure you can actually get at Coors Field

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Woohoo~ A new chapter! Just as novel as the first one! I hate the cold, but the idea of hot food and drinks in these conditions sounds pretty good...

Dex-chan lover
I just hope it doesn't fall in the same trap as other hobby yuri manga, where they focus so much on the hobby, that by the manga's end the lead's relationship never progresses, and then the yuri gets shoehorned in at the last chapter, or left out entirely.
I've never heard of hobby yuri manga, got any SFW recs? Sounds up my alley, especially if there are info-heavy ones on niche topics.

Dex-chan lover
I've never heard of hobby yuri manga, got any SFW recs? Sounds up my alley, especially if there are info-heavy ones on niche topics.
Poccha Climb, Yumeguri Yurimeguri, and Young Ladies Don't Play Fighting Games are examples of where they successfully balance the hobbies and the developing relationships of the girls, though Young Ladies is still ongoing, so it's unknown if it will stick the yuri landing yet.

Swing!! and Some Day We'll Get There are examples of the hobby taking precedence. Swing!! does do a decent job with the relationships, but the explicit yuri is only in the doujins the author released after the serialization was over. As for Some Day, it was canceled after only one volume, and the author spent so much time on the hobby and setting things up for a second volume, that the relationships don't go anywhere.

Dex-chan lover
That was wholesome as heck! And now I'm craving for a pizza.
Thanks a bunch for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Says this one concludes in Chapter 20, sadly wouldn't get any hopes up

Dex-chan lover
Poccha Climb, Yumeguri Yurimeguri, and Young Ladies Don't Play Fighting Games are examples of where they successfully balance the hobbies and the developing relationships of the girls, though Young Ladies is still ongoing, so it's unknown if it will stick the yuri landing yet.

Swing!! and Some Day We'll Get There are examples of the hobby taking precedence. Swing!! does do a decent job with the relationships, but the explicit yuri is only in the doujins the author released after the serialization was over. As for Some Day, it was canceled after only one volume, and the author spent so much time on the hobby and setting things up for a second volume, that the relationships don't go anywhere.
Thank you!

Dex-chan lover
Highly recommend Mai no Mushigurashi it’s about farming and insects but has its own plot line that isn’t just about farming, some ecchi here and there though nothing over the top.

Dex-chan lover
Highly recommend Mai no Mushigurashi it’s about farming and insects but has its own plot line that isn’t just about farming, some ecchi here and there though nothing over the top.
Bugs and farming? Sounds just up my alley, thanks for the rec. Not too into lewdity but hopefully I can power through as it looks like a promising series.

Users who are viewing this thread