Chronicles of Narnia: The Magician's Nephew - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I Opened the Wrong Door! (1)

Fed-Kun's army
Oh! I remember reading the actual story in the past. In that story, the two are friends, but that's it. They never got married, which I felt was a shame.

Contributor
The Japanese speech bubble is still here
https://mangadex.org/chapter/1234666/8

@PinkishUnicorns Thank you for translating, it's SO CUTE. (*u*)

Double-page supporter
Oh wow. Narnia got a manga adaptation. I read all the series when I was a kid and I loved it. This adaptation is quite good too. My favorite is The Horse and His Boy, since it covers the time when the Pensieve siblings became kings and queens of Narnia, but this one, The Magician's Nephew is also my favorite. I think it's the only time when someone enters Narnia without Aslan's calling. I can't wait to see the scene when they arrived in Charn and met Jadis.

You dont know how happy Im to find this, This was one of my favorite books when I was a child.
Thanks you so much for this translation.

Dex-chan lover
Narnia isn‘t an Isekai. The word has gotten a new meaning in recent years. Yes, it describes a story where the MC is transported into another world, but it also stands for trash, awful characters, repetitive story and every other bad adjectives you can think of.

Narnia and Digimon and similar stories might have the „another world“-part, but they aren‘t trash, so they are NOT Isekai.

Users who are viewing this thread