Chronicles of Narnia: The Magician's Nephew - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Digory and Uncle Andrew (1)

So glad to see this was picked up again! TMN was the Narnia book I read over and over as a kid, so seeing it adapted like this is such a treat. Thanks so much for the translation!

Group Leader
So glad to see this was picked up again! TMN was the Narnia book I read over and over as a kid, so seeing it adapted like this is such a treat. Thanks so much for the translation!
Glad you liked it! I’m a huge Narnia fan too, so I was really sad when the manga translation was dropped.

Dex-chan lover
This was great! The art is really well done, and all the paneling makes the story flow easily. The translations are straight from the book, aren't they?

As a fan of Narnia, I hope this will be finished!

Group Leader
after i stopped scanlating this, seeing it in my feed again hit my like a truck lmao, love to that y'all are sticking to the original book with the translations too!

Dex-chan lover
I'm used to imagining the imagery of Narnia through the original Pauline Baynes illustrations in the book.
Seeing it illustrated in manga form gives me a completely new look at the story.

Group Leader
This was great! The art is really well done, and all the paneling makes the story flow easily. The translations are straight from the book, aren't they?

As a fan of Narnia, I hope this will be finished!
Yup, straight from the book! We definitely intend to finish this; as long as we can find raws for the whole thing, we'll keep going hopefully.

Dex-chan lover
i dont remember the uncle bein this much of a cunt lmao buit i aint read the books in years

Users who are viewing this thread