6d3396ca-d9c2-4505-832d-2225a6965ae2
ESCrowe Dex-chan lover Joined Dec 6, 2018 Messages 785 Jan 13, 2019 #2 This ending... It hurts. But your war is over.
procrastinatorthedeadliner Dex-chan lover Joined Nov 22, 2019 Messages 339 May 10, 2020 #4 I didn't even re-reading this but I cried only by this chapter
M MusicaNota Joined Nov 8, 2020 Messages 32 Jan 24, 2021 #5 So the question remains "did she die or die she leave with Chrno?"
dangerchef Member Joined Aug 8, 2018 Messages 21 Jan 27, 2021 #6 Much better than the depressing anime ending but still pretty sad.
Wholesome_Seeker Active member Joined Jul 14, 2025 Messages 152 Dec 25, 2025 #7 The POS anime didn't do justice to this classic. I hope, someday, Chrono Crusade gets its deserved remastered (FMAB) treatment. Rest in Peace, Rosette Christopher. You're my Hero!
The POS anime didn't do justice to this classic. I hope, someday, Chrono Crusade gets its deserved remastered (FMAB) treatment. Rest in Peace, Rosette Christopher. You're my Hero!