Chun and Alice - Ch. 3 - Hidden Monster

Contributor
I guess this is where the whole conspiracy thing comes into play. She's not a nineteen year old queen just for show.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't expect that at all.
Especially the maid, not the maid.

Dex-chan lover
I knew that pig faced maid was gona be a bad guy since ch 1 smh she just had that vibe now what I did not expect was for the queen to be strong enough to 1 shot her and have yandere vibes, this gona be good, RUN CHUN RUNNNNNNNNN

also chuns part of a gang and being held hostage....WUT!?!?!

Chun face when.
The Queen Alice is not a herbivore, yo!

Also Alice sleep with me I'll give u gold and Chun almost take it out of habit scene is so great ahahaha. Ahahaha Chun now get stuck. This Queen would not let her go!

Verei
From the summary it already said there would be conspiracy. Psychological genre need to be added, too.

@dokidoki
I think the Queen just didn't want to let her go, ch 1 said that Chun is her treasure after all. I think she knew Chun might be from an Organization, it is possible she already have Chun's background checked, she kept her close and ensnare her, never let her go.. She is already confused whenChun rejected gold to sleep with her (innocent sleeping, nothing lewd from the theathre show lol).
Yep now Chun, as in summary will be dealing with Obvs not naive Queen and the throne conspiracies when also trying to get away.

Dex-chan lover
Can someone can explain me the first bublle of P.19 ? "You are to keep Chun from the bandit gang held hostage, understand ?" I don't know if it's just me but i don't really understand that one.

Users who are viewing this thread