Chunqing Lushao

Aggregator gang
This is nowhere near what I thought this was gonna be about. I thought this was gonna be sometype of reincarnation story and some player female with other girls. But no, We get this MC that is weird and the story acts like we've been reading this for awhile as how they portray the MC. It's really weird how the MC acts. It doesn't even make sense why everyone is fawning over her. She doesn't even make that great looking of a dude. In fact, She looks kind of weird.

I would've loved if this was a Yuri story though. I can see it being funny, Some princess or something falls for the MC disguised as a man and the MC is having to hide that while also dealing with a ton of other stuff.

Contributor
This is not bad tho imo...
Compared to sadistic scumbag rapist other MC, This somehow refreshing

Double-page supporter
This is hilarious exactly because it makes no sense and is all over the place :D Good to waste some time

Double-page supporter
Fuck I just love something about this so much, I think it's the art. Any1 knows some mangas with similar art style?

Contributor
Compared to another ARRROGANT BOSSY CEO, This way to funny 😂
why I too late to realize this manhua 🤣

Group Leader
Considering this has an official english translation, we will unfortunately have to drop this.
We will complete up to ch 36 before dropping it.

Thank you for everyone's support, and we hope you'll continue supporting this series~

Power Uploader
I can't wait for the upcoming chapters, I saw the raws and I got so hyped 🤩

Group Leader
So sad you guys are dropping this because the official translations are much slower. Thank you so much for the hard work until now!

This series is so funny. I can't stop laughing whole reading. Really love our MC.

So I've been reading this elsewhere, and I'm kinda disappointed with the direction it's going. The story suddenly goes all over the place and gets really creepy.

So, recap of the latest bits I remember:
Ningning goes on a hot springs trip with a bunch of friends, and Jize accidentally sees her naked in her hotel room's bath (cucumber slices on her eyes). Afterwards, he's not sure if it was really her, so while they're studying together he drugs her to lift up her shirt and confirm it instead of asking like a normal person. They end up officially going out but she still thinks he's gay at this point.

The real Lu Yingning shows up briefly to help his sister with a PR disaster behind the scenes and promptly disappears again.

Ningning's friend with the tinted glasses (doesn't know she's a girl) invites her to a party at his house and forces her to get drunk with the intention of raping her while she's blacked out. Jize finds out, "saves" her, then, of course, strips her down and puts her to bed and sleeps next to her. She wakes up and he just kinda... jokes about raping her. What the fuck.

Oh, and the last few chapters are about some completely new characters who have absolutely nothing to do with anything else so far.

So... yeah. I like the beginning a lot but idk anymore about the newest bits. It seems like after the original artist got sick the quality just tanked, both story and art-wise.

At first I thought the plot was good but I learned that all that reading was for nothing. The plot is fine but it keeps straying from the story and gets creepy wich makes me feel uncomfortable or uneasy. The story keeps making random jokes at random times which is fine but I feel it happens too often. The male lead is obssesive, overly possesive, and gets absurdly jealous. Normally I'm fine with things like this (because its sort of a cliche) but they overdo it. At in one parts of the story where Jize is annoying because of his jealousy possesivness, is when Lu Yingning is with her friend and takes lily juice,
and experiences pain, concerned her friend tries to help her not knowing whats going on, and finds out Yingning is female by unintentionally taking a peek at her chest while trying to find the cause of er pain. Her friend offers to take her to the hospital when Jize opens the door which he found thier location by seeing that a tracker he placed her was disabled which shows his odd obsessivness towards her. He then proceeds to punch while yelling that Yingning belongs to him while her friend tries to explain. If doesn't prove hes possesive, obsessive, and creepy I don't know what is. If that wasn't enough seeing her lack of reaction, he then leaves and is upset Yingning didn't apologize to him. Even if the story has some comedy, the main story isn't understandable to me other than the plot.

Users who are viewing this thread